Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 1993 40th Anniv. Conv. 7K miles auto orig. owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
vic40th
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1993 40th Anniv. Conv. 7K miles auto orig. owner

Bought NEW (17 miles w/ window sticker still on windshield) the summer of 1997 from a former Nebraska Chevrolet dealer. This car is only for sale due to my recent move to a city condo.

Vehicle history: I have photo copies of the original Certificate of Origin and Nebraska Certificate of Title which details the following: assignment from KJ Chevrolet to Ken's Klassic's (the owner of Ken's Klassic's is the former owner of KJ Chevrolet; he took several new Corvette's with him when he sold his dealership), then reassignment to Riverside Chevrolet (the former KJ Chevrolet), so that I could obtain GMAC financing. I later refinanced with my local bank.

FYI - After attending Bloomington Gold in June, I have confirmed that the asking price is 'right on.' Several dealers attempted to 'steal' my car, unfortunately, there were very few private party ('real') buyers in attendance due to the $17 admission fee. Come see this car in Valparaiso, Indiana at the Midwest Corvette & Chevy Show, Saturday, August 18, and maybe Sunday.

$29,900 - cash - no trades
Vic (219) 682-4003

Last edited by vic40th; 07-31-2007 at 09:14 PM. Reason: for clarity

Quick Reply: F/S 1993 40th Anniv. Conv. 7K miles auto orig. owner