Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

'95 LT1 coupe - bright aqua metallic [automatic]

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 01:38 AM
jeemoo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '95 LT1 coupe - bright aqua metallic [automatic]

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to switch toys and recently purchased a '79 C-10 to fix up, and since I only allow myself to have one toy at a time, I must sell my beloved Corvette. She's not a museum piece or pristine show quality, but she's a great driver and in good overall condition. Turns heads and gets comments everywhere I go. Mechanically sound. Mostly stock with a couple minor exceptions.

Name:  yxeQWR6.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  35.0 KB

ALBUM HERE:
http://imgur.com/a/LP5ED

173,xxx miles on the odometer, but less than 30,000 miles on the engine itself (was swapped from an identical LT1). 4L60E automatic transmission was fully rebuilt last month and is under warranty locally for 1 year/12,000 miles.

C4 ZR1 wheels, red Corvette brake caliper covers on front wheels, and Goodyear Eagle Sport tires with lots of tread life left.

Aftermarket exhaust, I believe it's Flowmaster but I could be mistaken.

Paint job is in good overall condition, well cared for and garage kept since I've owned it. A few minor imperfections visible only up close. Paint is the rare and beautiful 90's GM color bright aqua metallic.

Interior is good shape as seen in pic. There are some cracks in driver's seat leather which could be repaired using the proper kit. Aftermarket modern stereo CD receiver (JVC KW-HDR81BT) with remote. Speaker setup is still stock, and the rear speakers are currently disconnected due to blown amps.

PRICE: $7,500

Please reply here or PM me with inquiries.

Last edited by jeemoo; 03-12-2016 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:00 PM
jeemoo
2nd Gear

More photos available upon request.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Zrxmax
Race Director

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Nice clean example of a 95 in one of the best colors out there. Good luck with the sale!

Question about the stock speakers. You got them to work with an aftermarket stereo? I replaced all of mine when I installed the new aftermarket unit 12 years ago.

Last edited by Zrxmax; 03-13-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 06:04 PM
Lobo74
Heel & Toe

Default Interested

Well, I sold my 1967 C10 this fall. Had a 4 bolt main 350 rebuilt to carbureted LT1 specs. Time to look at a new toy for me, and you attracted my attention. Is she still available?

Originally Posted by jeemoo
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to switch toys and recently purchased a '79 C-10 to fix up, and since I only allow myself to have one toy at a time, I must sell my beloved Corvette. She's not a museum piece or pristine show quality, but she's a great driver and in good overall condition. Turns heads and gets comments everywhere I go. Mechanically sound. Mostly stock with a couple minor exceptions.

ALBUM HERE:
http://imgur.com/a/LP5ED

173,xxx miles on the odometer, but less than 30,000 miles on the engine itself (was swapped from an identical LT1). 4L60E automatic transmission was fully rebuilt last month and is under warranty locally for 1 year/12,000 miles.

C4 ZR1 wheels, red Corvette brake caliper covers on front wheels, and Goodyear Eagle Sport tires with lots of tread life left.

Aftermarket exhaust, I believe it's Flowmaster but I could be mistaken.

Paint job is in good overall condition, well cared for and garage kept since I've owned it. A few minor imperfections visible only up close. Paint is the rare and beautiful 90's GM color bright aqua metallic.

Interior is good shape as seen in pic. There are some cracks in driver's seat leather which could be repaired using the proper kit. Aftermarket modern stereo CD receiver (JVC KW-HDR81BT) with remote. Speaker setup is still stock, and the rear speakers are currently disconnected due to blown amps.

PRICE: $7,500

Please reply here or PM me with inquiries.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Lobo74
Heel & Toe

Still interested....

Get notified of new replies

To '95 LT1 coupe - bright aqua metallic [automatic]

Quick Reply: '95 LT1 coupe - bright aqua metallic [automatic]