Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Fs: Vette Kart Project

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 12:04 AM
DTSW
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: Vette Kart Project

If anyone watches Roadkill on YouTube you've seen the vette kart. If not this is what I'm referring to:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3y7ylpqO8

I began this project in the fall. The car ran and drove before disassembly it had no interior and a rough paint job. It was the perfect candidate for a kart project. I bought it and tore it down and prepared it for an ls swap. I've had some things change and I need the room in my garage for another project so unfortunately this needs to go. I will include with the rolling chassis the original 350 and 700r4 trans. The motor needs a carb swap and can run without the annoying crossfire system. The transmission was rebuilt when the previous owner had it. If interested I have a brand new fuel cell and walbro pump with some other parts that can be purchased separately.

Im asking 1500 or best offer for the car with clean title and original motor and trans. Open to any offer that is reasonable. Located north of Albany NY about 15-20 minutes. Not looking for trades except maybe a low mileage t-56 from an ls1 car (not corvette) Cash only otherwise. Car had 150k on it before teardown.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:21 AM
Jake Dean
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still for sale?

Still for sale?
Originally Posted by DTSW

If anyone watches Roadkill on YouTube you've seen the vette kart. If not this is what I'm referring to:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3y7ylpqO8

I began this project in the fall. The car ran and drove before disassembly it had no interior and a rough paint job. It was the perfect candidate for a kart project. I bought it and tore it down and prepared it for an ls swap. I've had some things change and I need the room in my garage for another project so unfortunately this needs to go. I will include with the rolling chassis the original 350 and 700r4 trans. The motor needs a carb swap and can run without the annoying crossfire system. The transmission was rebuilt when the previous owner had it. If interested I have a brand new fuel cell and walbro pump with some other parts that can be purchased separately.

Im asking 1500 or best offer for the car with clean title and original motor and trans. Open to any offer that is reasonable. Located north of Albany NY about 15-20 minutes. Not looking for trades except maybe a low mileage t-56 from an ls1 car (not corvette) Cash only otherwise. Car had 150k on it before teardown.

Quick Reply: Fs: Vette Kart Project