Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 1967 TriPower for ZR-1 Plus Cash

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Midyrman
Drifting

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Default 1967 TriPower for ZR-1 Plus Cash

Been thinking about this for awhile. I've owned my '67 for 27 of the last 31 years so it's not an easy step to take. All original unrestored L68 427/400 convertible with all original paperwork, complete history, and an honest 56450 miles. M21 4-speed, leather, Transistor Ignition, Shoulder belts, telewheel, speed minder, tinted windshield, AM-FM, 3:36 rear.

Never painted, never hit, body never off the frame, never damaged. Original interior, original engine compartment, original chassis. NCRS 4 Star Bowtie (2004), NCRS Regional Top Flight (2003). Nothing has changed since except the battery and probably less than 200 miles since. Runs and drives terrific.

Window sticker, tank sticker, P-O-P, original owner's title, and much more, all of which came with the car in 1986. Original owner car through 1984.

I am looking for a '90-'95 ZR-1 that is original and generally unmodified, never damaged or painted, ideally under 20,000 miles, ideally 2 owners at most, has been maintained and have records, known issues addressed and have records, not used on a race track, and color is open. So, yes, a cream puff!!

I value my '67 at $110k-$120k. Would expect the ZR-1 to be valued in $20k to $35k range depending on year and other key factors.

If you have been thinking of a C2 then I would be happy to share as much information on the car as you desire. I live in Florida and want to have a Corvette to take on trips around the state in the summer and the heat down here is one issue and a '67 while dependable is not for that purpose IMHO. Drove a '90 ZR-1 many years ago and have not forgotten that feeling.

Thank you.

Tom

Last edited by Midyrman; 04-20-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:36 PM
mattksax
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Midyrman
Been thinking about this for awhile. I've owned my '67 for 27 of the last 31 years so it's not an easy step to take. All original unrestored L68 427/400 convertible with all original paperwork, complete history, and an honest 56450 miles. M21 4-speed, leather, Transistor Ignition, Shoulder belts, telewheel, speed minder, tinted windshield, AM-FM, 3:36 rear.

Never painted, never hit, body never off the frame, never damaged. Original interior, original engine compartment, original chassis. NCRS 4 Star Bowtie (2004), NCRS Regional Top Flight (2003). Nothing has changed since except the battery and probably less than 200 miles since. Runs and drives terrific.

Window sticker, tank sticker, P-O-P, original owner's title, and much more, all of which came with the car in 1986. Original owner car through 1984.

I am looking for a '90-'95 ZR-1 that is original and generally unmodified, never damaged or painted, ideally under 20,000 miles, ideally 2 owners at most, has been maintained and have records, known issues addressed and have records, not used on a race track, and color is open. So, yes, a cream puff!!

I value my '67 at $110k-$120k. Would expect the ZR-1 to be valued in $20k to $35k range depending on year and other key factors.

If you have been thinking of a C2 then I would be happy to share as much information on the car as you desire. I live in Florida and want to have a Corvette to take on trips around the state in the summer and the heat down here is one issue and a '67 while dependable is not for that purpose IMHO. Drove a '90 ZR-1 many years ago and have not forgotten that feeling.

Thank you.

Tom

Are you still thinking about selling? I do not have a trade currently but I would like discuss buying it outright.

Quick Reply: WTT: 1967 TriPower for ZR-1 Plus Cash