Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 1990-95 c4 zr-1

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Drbobzr1
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts
2021 C4 of the Year - Modified Finalist

Originally Posted by JShort
As someone who "apparently" is in personal agreement with both your political and moral views, that has to be the least intelligent and most judgemental reply I've seen in 20 years of being on car forums. Wow.

This was my first post on the Corvette forum...... Thanks for verifying
my thoughts....
bob
Old 07-11-2017, 08:09 AM
rocco16
Race Director

Received 178 Likes on 130 Posts

So, RM, did you ever buy that ZR-1?
Old 07-11-2017, 08:13 AM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

what wacked thread,everybody trying to help,and
Old 07-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Retired Mechanic
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
what wacked thread,everybody trying to help,and
Brother I suppose unlike some of you Moron Commies I have a few morals and values that my Old Man drilled into me as a kid and those values conflict with the in my views degrading , decadent , spiral downward Anti-American attitude coming out of that shitty state of Kalefurnya , can't even spell it right cause I'd have to vomit up my Corn Bread the last several years. Anti American hate terrorists comments from Griffin , Depp , Jim Carrey , Madonna , Ashley Judd , and all the Hollyweird Libtard Communists topping that with your Illegals we love em atitude , ya hate the 2nd Amendment , should I go on brother? I am more than happy to look anywhere BUT Commifurnia so stop lovin on me and drink yourself some American Made Kool Aid in da mean time let us hope the BIG ONE hits e they fall into the that dirty cold Libtard shitty Santa Monica Bay.

Last edited by Retired Mechanic; 07-12-2017 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Retired Mechanic
Racer

Originally Posted by rocco16
So, RM, did you ever buy that ZR-1?
Search continues brother.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:52 AM
OH THREE Z
Melting Slicks

Received 478 Likes on 280 Posts
2018 C4 of Year Finalist

You should give up on your search... im sure that along with parts that were sourced from suppliers from California there were employees at BG assembly in the early to mid 90's that were born in or lived in California. The trailers both train and truck that delivered your prospecitive ZR1 undoubetedly traveled through California at some point in time. I could go on and on but im sure you can now see that every ZR1 ever produced is tarnished to some degree with the stench of California

Id suggest looking for a post 87 IROC. They are the only car im aware of that have 0.00% California stench
The following users liked this post:
JShort (07-12-2017)
Old 07-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Retired Mechanic
Racer

Originally Posted by OH THREE Z
You should give up on your search... im sure that along with parts that were sourced from suppliers from California there were employees at BG assembly in the early to mid 90's that were born in or lived in California. The trailers both train and truck that delivered your prospective ZR1 undoubtedly traveled through California at some point in time. I could go on and on but I'm sure you can now see that every ZR1 ever produced is tarnished to some degree with the stench of California

I'd suggest looking for a post 87 IROC. They are the only car im aware of that have 0.00% California stench
High Five Thanks Brother.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Drbobzr1
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts
2021 C4 of the Year - Modified Finalist

wow, sorry if I offended anyone.........all I did was ask if there was an interest in a good running 18,800 ish mile , black on black , no accident, clean fax, new tires, 5 spoke later zr1, radio works sometimes... for 22k.............and by they way car is from Kentucky
Old 07-12-2017, 08:11 PM
JShort
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Drbobzr1
wow, sorry if I offended anyone.........all I did was ask if there was an interest in a good running 18,800 ish mile , black on black , no accident, clean fax, new tires, 5 spoke later zr1, radio works sometimes... for 22k.............and by they way car is from Kentucky
It's not you my friend. No matter who posts in this thread, the downward spiral is inevitable with the radical departure of any intellect or rationale from "Retired Mechanic". Let alone extending the benefit of the doubt and giving personal respect to someone he has never even talked to.

I probably have equal or more conservative values that he does and I would never cast condemnatory judgement on someone for where they live. Especially someone (the gentleman from California that posted here) that was actually trying to help him find a car.

You know what the most ironic thing with Retired Mechanic's "crusade" is here? He's only strengthening the radical left by sounding like a complete moron and thus making it more attractive for the "establishment" to hate conservative values. Great strategy
Retired Mechanic (07-12-2017)
Old 07-12-2017, 08:17 PM
JShort
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Retired Mechanic
Brother I suppose unlike some of you Moron Commies I have a few morals and values that my Old Man drilled into me as a kid and those values conflict with the in my views degrading , decadent , spiral downward Anti-American attitude coming out of that shitty state of Kalefurnya , can't even spell it right cause I'd have to vomit up my Corn Bread the last several years. Anti American hate terrorists comments from Griffin , Depp , Jim Carrey , Madonna , Ashley Judd , and all the Hollyweird Libtard Communists topping that with your Illegals we love em atitude , ya hate the 2nd Amendment , should I go on brother? I am more than happy to look anywhere BUT Commifurnia so stop lovin on me and drink yourself some American Made Kool Aid in da mean time let us hope the BIG ONE hits e they fall into the that dirty cold Libtard shitty Santa Monica Bay.
I find it very interesting that you are calling someone a moron when you lack basic spelling, grammar, punctuation, and tact in your writing. Not to mention your consistent use of profanity.
The following 2 users liked this post by JShort:
Retired Mechanic (07-12-2017), twichy2011 (07-12-2017)
Old 07-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Retired Mechanic
Racer

You know what the most ironic thing with Retired Mechanic's "crusade" is here? He's only strengthening the radical left by sounding like a complete moron and thus making it more attractive for the "establishment" to hate conservative values. Great strategy
Nice try brother but I'm about 64,000 miles to the right of attila the hun if that answers your commie question e comparing me to a radical is beyond offensive brother so get yur ***** together and chill , to the feller selling I would consider in Kentucky heck yeah so long it ain't in Commiefurnia peace out brother.

Last edited by Retired Mechanic; 07-12-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Retired Mechanic
Racer

I find it very interesting that you are calling someone a moron when you lack basic spelling, grammar, punctuation, and tact in your writing. Not to mention your consistent use of profanity.
Brotha jus becawse I dont have perfecto grammur dont mean jack ***** as long as you understand me , well do ya bro? I think ya do so chill and quit lovin on me peace out bro

Last edited by Retired Mechanic; 07-12-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:24 AM
G8nightman
Pro

Received 116 Likes on 80 Posts

Old 07-14-2017, 03:13 PM
H P Bushrod

Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Enough of the BS. We have a Politics, Religion and Politics section on the forum. Discuss politics over there, NOT in the C4 for sale section.
undervetted (07-14-2017)

Quick Reply: WTB: 1990-95 c4 zr-1