Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: '85+ C4 in DE area

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 02:02 PM
thecause17
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '85+ C4 in DE area

I'm interested in picking up a C4 and am looking for a car that needs some work or is higher mileage, etc...so if you're selling a pristine example, it's out of my price range and not really what I'm looking for. My primary purpose for this car would be a project for week-end driving and autocross. With that said, I'm looking at a budget of less than $3k or so.

I'm most interested in a '92-'95 6-speed but will consider other years (except '84) as well as automatics. In fact, if it's a pre '89, I'd prefer the automatic over the 4+3 but am still open to it depending on the rest of the car. I don't care about paint condition, but I don't want any actual body damage. I expect rubber weather strips and things to be degraded so I'm not worried about that either. Overall, I'm looking for a solid car with no damage. I'm ok with mechanical issues within reason and I want a complete car, not one that's missing parts. Let me know what you have, pics and price as well as location. If it's not running, no problem, I can tow. I'm in Delaware and will drive to the surrounding areas such as Maryland, PA, NJ, etc...

Last edited by thecause17; 06-17-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: '85+ C4 in DE area