Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1994 White Corvette Coupe For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Coves4me
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1994 White Corvette Coupe For Sale

Hello all....I have a 1994 white Corvette Coupe with red interior for sale on the Streetside Classics website. It is in the Dallas- Ft. Worth showroom on page 9 or 10 of the listings. It has only 42,800+ original miles and in the 7 years I have owned the car, it has never seen rain or any bad weather. Streetside is asking $18,999 for the car based on everything I have done to it. There is negotiating room in their number, as I am netting much less than that figure. There are many photos and a video. I've done a lot to the car to make it better, and would be happy to send copies of the work performed to any member who is interested. It's too extensive to list here.

To my knowledge, the car has never been wrecked, but has had one repaint in the Arctic White color since new. You can email me at coves4me@yahoo.com for more information and some additional photos. Streetside has done a nice job of presenting the car. Should a Corvette Forum member buy the car, I will throw in a new plexiglass top I have for the car. It is a factory original top that is still in its protective bag.

I hope you will take a look.

Thanks,

Mark B.

Quick Reply: FS: 1994 White Corvette Coupe For Sale