Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1984 Z51 Auto

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 05:15 PM
digiengineer
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 Z51 Auto

Greetings! In preparation for working on my other Vette during the winter, unfortunately, my silver auto Z51 must go... quickly. Originally, this was the Vette I was going to do the LS & auto to manual swap, and full interior update, but I found a black manual Z51 instead.

First, the terms: *THIS IS NOT A PART-OUT* Please don't ask, it's the whole Vette and associated parts or nothing!

I will not ship, and the buyer is responsible for transporting the Vette from my property in a reasonable time period as it is not running.

$2,000 firm, or trade for a 16-18 foot auto transport trailer with dovetail

Silver 1984 Corvette
174k original miles
Original Crossfire 350 w/air filter cover
Rebuilt cylinder heads
700R4 auto
Rebuilt Z51 steering rack
Original Z51 suspension

Full disclosure: I bought this Corvette without a running engine, nor I have I ever driven it. Heads were rebuilt before I took possession, however, the engine harness is disconnected, and engine fluids have been drained. It has sat in storage for nearly four years, but the original wheels and tires have been removed and stored. Interior has been gutted, by dash intact. Removable transparent top is cracked, and it has a damaged rear spoiler. Sold as-is. Nevada title in hand. Additional pictures are available on request.

I'm located in Las Vegas, NV. I need the additional space, and the Vette is worth more in parts than I'm selling it whole. Come and get it!
Attached Images    

Last edited by digiengineer; 11-14-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1984 Z51 Auto