Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 93 Polo Coupe 6 Speed

Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Da Wiz
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JTBigMac
Did you replace the battery cover with that of a '96? Those side covers are not stock for a '93 right? Plus, I know you said its a 383 stroker but that intake manifold looks like its a LT4, which was only in '96. I'm trying to learn as much about these as I recently became a C4 owner.

EDIT: Its a beautiful car BTW!
JT, you are embarking on one of the most enjoyable learning experiences of your life. There is just nothing unknown about these cars. And you obviously have an eye and interest for the details. With this particular car, there is very little that remains in original trim. One of the things that drew me to this particular car was that it contained all the things that I had dreamed about doing to my first Corvette, a 94 Polo Coupe. Nice Stroker professionally built, 6 speed manual, 4.11 rear gear, Mezeire Electric water pump, ZR1 size tires and wheels, big brakes, etc etc etc. In other words, having a period correct C4 Corvette was not my objective with this specific car.

The LT1 in this car is from Golen Engine Services. Check out their website. https://golenengineservice.com/lt1-performance-engines (Hope I didn't violate a rule there...) I need to look through my paperwork, but the intake is from them as well and not an LT4 intake.

Really hope you enjoy your C4. This is my second, and I just love it. See you on the Forum.

Last edited by Da Wiz; 04-10-2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Misspelling correction.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:07 PM
Stingray Man
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the car still for sale?
Old 04-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Da Wiz
Pro

Hi Stingray Man.

Yes, the car is still for sale. I travel very frequently, and as such don't check in for significant periods of time. I am available through next week if you have an interest in the car.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:44 AM
blackbelt
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Wiz
Hi Stingray Man.

Yes, the car is still for sale. I travel very frequently, and as such don't check in for significant periods of time. I am available through next week if you have an interest in the car.
free bump for you. Beautiful ride. Just a little out of my price range at the moment otherwise I'd jump all over it. Glws!
Old 04-29-2018, 06:24 PM
usmCarnage
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet car. GLWS
Old 04-29-2018, 10:59 PM
blackbelt
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Are you sure they aren't LT4 AFRs? Would make sense for the Engine build.

Last edited by blackbelt; 04-30-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:59 AM
Da Wiz
Pro

All,

The car has sold. Strangest feeling on the planet to see it moving away without me in it. Sure was gratifying though to see the sensory overload on the guys face as he tried to take in all the details. I know exactly how he felt.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 93 Polo Coupe 6 Speed