Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Looking for C4

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Jeepinallreds
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for C4

I have wanted a corvette for as long as I can remember. It just hasn't been in the cards. I have had Jeeps Camaros and right now a blazer. I've always lived in climates that were prohibitive to having a Corvette as a daily driver. I'm now in southern Utah and looking for a affordable Corvette. In some ways I'm asking for someone to take pity on me and sell me a car they are no longer using / driving. I can pay $4,000 for the right car. Maybe someone that upgraded and is looking for a good home for their undriven Vette. I would prefer it to be 89 to 96 6 speed C4 that I can use as my daily driver. I can go to Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, or California. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update** I sold the blazer and was able to find a 1992 Vette. White with red interior.

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com

Last edited by Jeepinallreds; 07-22-2018 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Update
Old 03-13-2018, 01:50 PM
fisheson
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 91 rag

Originally Posted by Jeepinallreds
I have wanted a corvette for as long as I can remember. It just hasn't been in the cards. I have had Jeeps Camaros and right now a blazer. I've always lived in climates that were prohibitive to having a Corvette as a daily driver. I'm now in southern Utah and looking for a affordable Corvette. In some ways I'm asking for someone to take pity on me and sell me a car they are no longer using / driving. I can pay $4,000 for the right car. Maybe someone that upgraded and is looking for a good home for their undriven Vette. I would prefer it to be 89 to 96 6 speed C4 that I can use as my daily driver. I can go to Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, or California. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com
if you decide to go to the right side i have a 1991 black.black.on red 6 speed, vert project, needs engine....thanks
Old 03-16-2018, 02:28 PM
ddlr23
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 corvette

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com
I have 91 corvette torch red running New interior seats wheels hot cam rebuilt motor..... Could be something for you to finish off with your touches 13,000$ 956-442-7657 if interested send pics Texas auto
Old 03-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Jeepinallreds
Cruising

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com

I have sold my Blazer and now can spend $7000 on a corvette.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by ddlr23

I have 91 corvette torch red running New interior seats wheels hot cam rebuilt motor..... Could be something for you to finish off with your touches 13,000$ 956-442-7657 if interested send pics Texas auto
This guy has $7000 and you want $13,000? There’s abit of a gap there.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:10 AM
fake
Safety Car

Received 343 Likes on 247 Posts

The only thing you will buy for $7000 is trouble unless you are a hell of a mechanic!
Old 03-22-2018, 01:37 PM
Jeepinallreds
Cruising

Default Good news.

I found a car locally!
92 coupe, 6 speed. White with red interior.
42k miles, amazing condition. $8k

Last edited by Jeepinallreds; 03-22-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Add text.
The following users liked this post:
WTFvette (03-23-2018)
Old 03-27-2018, 08:30 PM
CQRT
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 295 Likes on 237 Posts

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com
This was on PHX Craig's list- under 100k miles which is really extraordinary-- I have no connection to this car.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...544855491.html

Good luck
Old 03-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

I found a car locally!
92 coupe, 6 speed. White with red interior.
42k miles, amazing condition. $8k
If the deal falls thru, look at my for sale listing for my 1994 Corvette that I just listed today.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Jeepinallreds
Cruising

That's a nice looking car
Old 04-02-2018, 06:18 PM
JETSTEEL
Instructor

Received 108 Likes on 44 Posts
2021 C4 of the Year - Modified Finalist
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

Originally Posted by fake
The only thing you will buy for $7000 is trouble unless you are a hell of a mechanic!
not even close to being true,I "STOLE" mine for $4000 and it's in excellent condition,the guy was just done with it,people were trying to tell him what he had and how much more he could get for it,but he told me it's not about the money,which evidently it wasn't with him,I was first in line,and I sure wasn't going to let it pass me by,he was more into Harley's

Last edited by JETSTEEL; 04-02-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:13 AM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

I have sold my Blazer and now can spend $7000 on a corvette.
96 auto black/black chrome sawblades, new batt tires clean, ca car
well under 100k mi. not a fixer, nice interior etc
Old 05-01-2018, 09:15 PM
JDVETT92
Cruising

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com
I have an automatic 92. It may not be quite what you're looking for but it runs solid. The white paint shows minimal signs of wear. A chip here and there. It has 155,000 miles, and I always take care of it. I'm in San Diego. If you want more info and pictures let me know. I'm asking $5000.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:11 PM
KDRBZ06
Advanced

Sent you an email with picture of one I am selling in Colorado. Around your price range.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:09 AM
Jeepinallreds
Cruising

Thanks
David.
jeepinallreds@gmail.com
Update.
I got a car! Thanks for your inteest in this post.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:32 PM
BigDogYoop
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Update.
I got a car! Thanks for your inteest in this post.
well what did you buy?? pics???

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for C4

Quick Reply: WTB: Looking for C4