Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Value check 87 callaway corvette please

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 01:21 AM
yzrider
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Value check 87 callaway corvette please

Found an 87 callaway twin turbo corvette at a local garage. 24k miles. Manual trans really clean inside and out.

Whats the value on one of these?
Old 03-28-2018, 10:58 AM
0Callaway Chris
Former Vendor

Received 738 Likes on 419 Posts

Market depends on a lot of factors, but the values on good, clean Callaway Corvettes remain strong. Looks like aftermarket wheels, which if the case, don't add any value. If the car has zero issues, it's probably going to hover around $20k +/- as an 87 model. You can call Callaway in Old Lyme w/ the VIN to verify history of the car. I hope this helps.
The following users liked this post:
JD Shredds (03-28-2018)
Old 03-28-2018, 11:11 AM
yzrider
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Chris I owned a standard 87 model before and my knowledge of the callaway and zr1 cars is more limited heres a shot of the underhood.

If values are 20k+/- i may end up going thru with it as hes a touch under that. Sounds like i could get it, take it out a few times keep it shined up and take care of it and maybe sell it later on without losing maybe even make something along the way

Cant beat it when you can enjoy these cars and not lose a boat load of money along the way.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:09 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by yzrider
Thanks Chris I owned a standard 87 model before and my knowledge of the callaway and zr1 cars is more limited heres a shot of the underhood.

If values are 20k+/- i may end up going thru with it as hes a touch under that. Sounds like i could get it, take it out a few times keep it shined up and take care of it and maybe sell it later on without losing maybe even make something along the way

Cant beat it when you can enjoy these cars and not lose a boat load of money along the way.

test drive it first, it can take a bit to sort a B2k that isn’t running right. I’d offer 17.5k on that car. My guess is he’ll take it.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:24 PM
phrogs
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

So if you didn't buy it pass on the info of where it is.

Get notified of new replies

To Value check 87 callaway corvette please

Quick Reply: WTB: Value check 87 callaway corvette please