Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4s for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: 1989 Corvette Challenge car #11 in california...

Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1989 Corvette Challenge car #11 in california...

Old 02-10-2019, 11:17 AM
bumperkar kid
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mazdaverx7 View Post
Are there pictures of the car in its current condition available?
being the first time for sale by this owner, there is not any recent pics at this time. they are in the process of getting some taken. i will be sure to post them when i receive them from the owner...
Old 02-14-2019, 07:18 PM
bumperkar kid
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

here's a few recent pics just taken this week as requested by a few members. there are more for interested parties...ENJOY!

drivers front

passenger front

drivers side motor

drivers side interior

RPO sticker from console. note the R7F code.

original title
Old 02-15-2019, 07:43 AM
mazdaverx7
CF Senior Member

WOW!!!! That car still looks AMAZING!!!! And to have the certificate of origin!!!! Was the car ever titled in anyone's name or does the owner just have the original certificate of origin as a collectible piece?
Old 02-15-2019, 10:56 AM
bumperkar kid
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

1989 corvette challenge car #11 major sponsorship by sony!
as written in my original post...
..."This challenge car was delivered through Valley Chevrolet in Wilkes-barre, Pa. The first owner was Peter Lockhart Racing in Toronto, Canada. The second owner was Mike Yeager." ...the pic of the certificate of origin shows the chevy dealer it was delivered to. i'm sure he has papers, possibly title copies, showing the first owner peter lockhart racing and second owner mike yeager. the car is titled in his and his wifes names now. i do have a pic of that title, too. it shows they bought it in 2003 with 3,784 miles on the clock. it now shows a little over 4,760 miles. he has raced it himself, but you would have to ask him about that. no doubt that this is the REAL deal. it will make any corvette collector a very proud guy or gal.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1989 Corvette Challenge car #11 in california...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.