Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1992 LT1, $10k, Urgent!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 12:54 PM
RHC16
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 LT1, $8.5k, URGENT!!!

For Sale: 1992 Coupe, 99k miles, nearly completely stock. Asking price is $8500 OBO. Need to get this sold before May 8.
An absolutely gorgeous C4 specimen; when clean, will displace cars more than 10x its worth in front of swanky clubs.
LT1, Boyd Coddington rims, 4-speed auto trans, BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 tires, new brake pads at 90k mi.
Original Bilstein rear shocks with FX3, actuators are installed and working front and rear.

The pictures will tell you everything you need to know in terms of cleanliness, inside and out. Seats are the ones with the power base, but not the full motorized adjustment for the back.
Title is clean, CA reg good through to Feb 2019. Passes smog here easily.
Following are new, performed professionally by my local Vette expert:
-A/C conversion to R-134
-Both headlight motor units replaced at 90k mi
-Opti-spark and water pump replaced at 97k mi
-Power steering pump and rack replaced at 98k mi (1 year warranty on the job with my local Vette shop)
-Brake job (pads and rotors) at 91k mi
-ECM replaced at 92k mi

The rear hatch struts have plenty of pressure, the only thing which does not work is the radio (but the antenna still faithfully extends and retracts!).

From when I bought it, everything was, and is, factory original. Drives wonderfully, the only reason I am getting rid of it is because I'm moving to the other side of the globe and don't have the money to pay for taking it with me.

Car is in the South Bay, CA, and buyer will need to arrange pickup.
Needless to say, car is sold as-is, with no warranty express or implied.
If you're interested and can make a real offer, PM me and we'll get it sorted. If you have questions, reply to this thread.

Last edited by RHC16; 05-01-2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Simplification/Clarification

Quick Reply: FS: 1992 LT1, $10k, Urgent!