Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: gauging interest

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 06:19 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

Default gauging interest

I have a highly modded 92 I am thinking of parting with. Not sure but looking for advice as well. I am the third owner. Original owner supercharged it( Blowerworks) and drove it for 12 years of ownership. Second owner did complete engine over, forged everything,new long block, methanol injection to roughly 725 Hp. Uses mixed race gas( has computer set up and switch under dash.Meers Racing in Ky built the engine and it now has about 2300 miles on it. Car itself has 85k I have replaced front shocks,replaced rear spring and bushings, Everything but the heater works( core leaked years ago and was bypassed) This is one of 600+ yellow cars in 92 and has side pipes from Power effects. Needless to say there has been a lot of money put into the car and certainly would be for only a limited buying group with the mods. I just retired and driving this locally is fun but I think I want to find a more comfortable one to drive up to 100 miles at a time. I have had 18 Corvettes and I find that after I get them and redo lots of things and drive a bit , I'm ready for another one. At 68 maybe I'm losing my mind but do any of you have same thoughts??? Thanks
Old 04-26-2018, 06:31 PM
cadmaniac
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

I'm 58 and going through the same dilemma. I have a 1990 w/ a 600hp na 421, very nice car and even drives nice, but I actually enjoy my c5 more because it's just more comfortable! Plus I can hear the radio. I would tell you to drive some other cars of interest, then make a decision.

With no pictures, and depending on condition, wheels ect., I would think your car should bring in the 12-14 thousand range to the right buyer.

That's just a WAG (wild a$$ guess) as to the value, I'm sure others will have other opinions.
The following users liked this post:
pnewt (04-26-2018)
Old 04-26-2018, 06:46 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Default 92

pics
Attached Images     
Old 05-05-2018, 01:36 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Default 92

Going to put up for sale and need some advice as to an asking price. Haven't been around the C4 for quite a while so don't have a good idea on values anymore. Opinions?
Old 05-07-2018, 06:05 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Default 92

bump
Old 05-09-2018, 08:05 PM
barchetta1
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 68 Posts

this is the for sale section. I would suggest you work out your price in the other forums.

Nice car.. will take the right buyer to pay anything remotely close to what you have in it. But then again since you've owned over a dozen vettes you already know this.

Get notified of new replies

To gauging interest

Quick Reply: FS: gauging interest