Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 07:05 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Default 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red)

Posting this for a friend who is not a member here but I have seen this car in person and you will not find a cleaner C4 convertible, period.

Seller's name is Ron Carbaugh. He can be reached at firstturn at h0tma1l DOT c0m.

Original Facebook ad:
Just selling off some items as I will not be able to drive or do much since the doctors have placed restrictions on for for a while. First for sale is my 1996 Corvette Collector Edition. It is beautiful with no issues and is the rare model with the Red interior. It is automatic and loaded with only 24,000 miles. It is the convertible only and is a joy to drive. Since I have had my head surgery I won't be using it since I will not be able to drive it with the top down (I bought it to have the top down).

Located in Kerrville, Tx (always garaged, meticulously maintained).
Automatic, 24k miles
$25,000 OBO

Last edited by RC4G; 05-20-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Midyrman
Drifting

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Default Very Nice.

Hope all goes well with your friend and the sale.

Very sharp looking Collectors Edition.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:30 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Site users sometimes list Corvettes for a friend or relative who is unable to market and sell the car for themselves for some legitimate reason.

We tried a revision to the rules to allow those listings to take place without the need to get prior approval from an administrator so long as the threads disclosed the circumstances of the nominee sale and stated the role they would play in resolving any post-sale disputes.

It hasn’t worked as it has created a proliferation of people offering Corvettes for sale for a friend or relative who declare they will take no responsibility in resolving post-sale disputes. That’s potentially harmful to site users, so we are reverting to some of the previous language.

Going forward, those listing cars or parts they do not personally own must make this clear in their sales thread, posting:
  • The circumstances regarding why the owner is not listing the car
  • The role the thread starter will play in the sale
  • And agreeing to participate in trying to resolve any post-sale issues.
Threads failing to address those points will be removed by moderators.

Potential buyers should be aware of who the actual owner of the car or parts is and who would be responsible for potential disputes before proceeding with a purchase.

Those listing cars or parts they have no affiliation to, just for the interest of other Forum users, should specify "no affiliation" in the thread.

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red)

Quick Reply: FS: 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red)