Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red) in Kerrville, Tx

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 01:37 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Default 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red) in Kerrville, Tx

Re-posting this for a friend who is not a member here but I have seen this car in person and you will not find a cleaner C4 convertible, period. As per the new proxy seller rules:
1. The reason I am posting is the seller is not a member of any forums other than Facebook. He is selling due to recent medical issues that will not permit him to be exposed to the sun for any length of time.
2. I am happy to provide any assistance with the sale, both pre and post, to facilitate. As a CorvetteForum member for more than 15 years, I have no problem at all vouching for him.
3. If you want to contact him directly the seller's name is Ron Carbaugh. He can be reached at firstturn at h0tma1l DOT c0m.

Original Facebook ad:
Just selling off some items as I will not be able to drive or do much since the doctors have placed restrictions on for for a while. First for sale is my 1996 Corvette Collector Edition. It is beautiful with no issues and is the rare model with the Red interior. It is automatic and loaded with only 24,000 miles. It is the convertible only and is a joy to drive. Since I have had my head surgery I won't be using it since I will not be able to drive it with the top down (I bought it to have the top down).

Located in Kerrville, Tx (always garaged, meticulously maintained).
Automatic, 24k miles
$25,000 OBO

Quick Reply: FS: 1996 C4 Collector Edition (Silver/Red) in Kerrville, Tx