Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C-4 for driver

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 06:09 AM
BigDogYoop
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default C-4 for driver

Looking for a driver-not a show car-but don't want JUNK, tired of seller's who don't know if they would drive the car 2-3 hundred miles home, expect to need some work with my budget, something early is fine, maybe a 86 w/4+3, I live in U.P. Michigan, please respond with anything you feel might work, Thanks Larry
Old 02-17-2019, 11:36 AM
Poolpool12!
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 vette

I've got a 95 vette check out my listing
Originally Posted by BigDogYoop
Looking for a driver-not a show car-but don't want JUNK, tired of seller's who don't know if they would drive the car 2-3 hundred miles home, expect to need some work with my budget, something early is fine, maybe a 86 w/4+3, I live in U.P. Michigan, please respond with anything you feel might work, Thanks Larry
Old 02-17-2019, 02:22 PM
BigDogYoop
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have BOUGHT a Vette already, Thanks
Old 08-23-2019, 05:37 PM
Mike Bucklin
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Larry - I posted a C4 Survivor car for Sale on 7/20 on the Forum if you want to take a look at it The Title of the Post was "C4 Survivor for sale" Not sure what your budget is but I would consider a reasonable offer. This car is Red/Tan leather interior, 23,800 original miles. I purchased the car from its original owner and a family friend on the 4th of July this year just a few weeks ago. He had 2 cars and cut me a deal on both of them because he was in his 80's and didn't want to fool with trying to sell them separately. The other one was a 68 that I wanted to restore. I purchased both cars and now I want to sell the 84. He special ordered the car for his wife new with the Doug Nash 4+3 transmission in 83 and every available option for that year. A year ago he sent the car to a local dealer and had new tires, new fuel injectors, belts and hoses put on the car. It runs and drives great. Everything works. He told me the car has only been driven in the rain one time back when he first got it in 84. This car is bar none the best survivor car I have seen. If you want to talk about it please pm me at mgbucklin@hotmail.com or give me a call at (256) 656-3832 my Name is Mike.

Get notified of new replies

To C-4 for driver

Quick Reply: WTB: C-4 for driver