Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 85 Corvette for sale w/ 85k miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 04:33 PM
acroff24
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 Corvette for sale w/ 85k miles

$12,000 OBO

This Corvette is between very good and excellent condition. At a shade over 85k original miles, I am the second owner. The other owner was my aunt who bought the car brand new. I would love to keep this car in our family, however a moving/housing situation and a job change does not allow me to keep this car and give it the attention it deserves. It has been kept in a garage and driven very few times in these six years of my ownership, and I'd love to see it go to a good home.

This Corvette has an automatic transmission. It has all the original specs of other '85 Vettes, except the CD player/stereo is aftermarket. One of this car's other distinguishing features is the original removable top, which is tinted/translucent. The tires have great tread life left, but after doing some research, they were installed at least 12 years ago.

With the proper care, this one will last a long time. I love how it drives, and I would not get rid of it except that I have to.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...690929263.html

Quick Reply: FS: 85 Corvette for sale w/ 85k miles