Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1985 one owner 65k miles. Cool father/son project...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 09:06 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 1985 one owner 65k miles. Cool father/son project...

1985 One owner car with 65k original miles and no accident or any other weird history. Owner diagnosed with Alzeimers so car sat in sun for four years unprotected. Needs paint and upholstery work due to direct sun with no protection. Suspension bushings still nice and solid but tires are dry rotted. This would make a cool project for a young teen getting into cars that can be driven while restoring. Obviously needs tires first though. Tires do hold air and have maintained pressure but severely cracked. Kinda weird as everything looked as if it had just been replaced before it began to sit. For example the tread is 100%. All fluids have been flushed and replaced. Rock solid compression test with no deviation. New battery and a new fuel pump/sending unit assembly. Pics are from when the car was brought to me a few days ago. I'll get more as time allows in a few days or so but trying to prepare for a show so be patient. I am posting this for a friend $4500.00. I do have a set of brand new chrome ZR1 style wheels that I will sell the buyer for an additional 500.00. The rims were never installed as I sold my 91 vert they were to go on. They do have Nitto tires with about a thousand miles on them which is why I thought to mention it with this car. They are listed in the C-4 parts forum.

Old 09-28-2018, 04:06 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Admin please delete this post. This car is no longer available.

Quick Reply: FS: 1985 one owner 65k miles. Cool father/son project...