Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: WTB modified C4 in Florida area

Old 12-07-2018, 01:34 PM
racemont
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB modified C4 in Florida area

I'm looking to buy a modified C4 in the Florida area. Lingenfelter conversion or something like that.
Thanks
Old 12-07-2018, 01:57 PM
LTxDave
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

I have a 383 LT4 with AFR eliminator heads and a host of other stuff. Body is high miles, but the drivetrain (engine, trans, and rear end) is very low mile. I'd probably sell it in the $12k range if someone was interested. I'm in NW Florida about an hour west of Tallahassee.

Here's a link to an ad I posted a while back, haven't really been looking to sell it lately but saw your WTB post and figured you might be interested.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
Old 12-07-2018, 02:10 PM
racemont
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you ever drag raced it? Or had it on the dyno? I'm about 4.5 hrs away from you.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:59 PM
LTxDave
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

No, I have not drag raced it. I honestly could not get this car to perform the way it can without a lot of track time and I have not had spare time to do that for the past ten years, unfortunately.

I have not put it on a dyno either. The specs for the engine and cam are in the ad. I imagine you could get some fairly accurate estimates about what its capable of with that info.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB modified C4 in Florida area

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: WTB modified C4 in Florida area