Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Looking for LT1/LT4 C4 coupe, 6 speed manual

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 08:40 PM
Sigma1
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Looking for LT1/LT4 C4 coupe, 6 speed manual

Edit: I ended up buying a beautifully kept 1994 admiral blue coupe from a forum member. Thanks for all the responses!
Hello!

I am looking for a LT1/LT4 coupe with a 6 speed manual, for under $9K. I live in central MD, I'm willing to travel a moderate distance for the right car.

Admiral blue, black, or torch red would be the colors I am most interested in (especially the blue!) but I am interested in just about any color if I find a good deal, it seems like admiral blue is especially hard to come by with a 6 speed.

Stock cars and modded cars are both something I'd consider, mods are great as long as the car can be legally driven on the roads (this will be a daily driver when road/weather allows).

Looking for a car with less than 130K miles, preferably less than 100K if it's an LT1, I'll go a bit higher for an LT4.

I am fairly new to CorvetteForum, so let me know if I should change anything about my post!

Last edited by Sigma1; 03-15-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:45 PM
OH THREE Z
Melting Slicks

Received 476 Likes on 278 Posts
2018 C4 of Year Finalist

not your color preference and a touch outside of your budget but i have this LT4 that im probably going to sell sooner than later. 38k miles, clean carfax. stripe is vinyl. if you are interested PM me for more details.

located in Cincinnati

$11,500 with sawblades
$13,500 with OEM GS wheels and flares
Old 01-24-2019, 05:29 PM
Sigma1
Intermediate

Hi OH THREE Z, you have a very nice looking car! White isn't something I usually prefer but I do really like the colors on yours, especially with the GS wheels. Unfortunately it is a little outside of my budget, though. GLWS!
Old 01-27-2019, 12:47 PM
K.C.E.
Instructor

I have a 1994 Admiral Blue, 6-Speed with just over 100,000 miles on it that I was going to sell in the Spring. However, since you just posted an interest in this style, I would be willing to let it go now.

Car is in great shape with many new parts in the last 15,000 miles (new plugs, wires, water pump, opti-spark, hoses, etc.). It has been garage kept. I am in the process of replacing all the weather stripping (back hatch and windshield have been completed) and I have a lazy left headlight (only opens partially).

I have not set a price yet and need to look at what they are selling for before confirming a price. However, I think it will in your price range.
Send me your email address or call to discuss and I will send you some pic's directly. That would be easier than posting on the Forum. I can also go over all the details of the car from bumper to bumper. That would be easier than posting everything. I also have all records, all receipts, etc.

I live in Leesburg, VA, so that should be close enough.

K.C.
703-297-5587
Old 02-17-2019, 12:13 PM
Poolpool12!
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 C4 manual

I have a 95 C4 manual 6 speed coupe listed on this forum. Check it out. $7100 with 77000 miles. Second owner, it is my daily driver. The car is near Boston MA Just got a new MA state inspection sticker a couple weeks ago. Bought another C4 a few weeks ago and want to put it on the road for spring.

QUOTE=Sigma1;1598707186]Hello!

I am looking for a LT1/LT4 coupe with a 6 speed manual, for under $9K. I live in central MD, I'm willing to travel a moderate distance for the right car.

Admiral blue, black, or torch red would be the colors I am most interested in (especially the blue!) but I am interested in just about any color if I find a good deal, it seems like admiral blue is especially hard to come by with a 6 speed.

Stock cars and modded cars are both something I'd consider, mods are great as long as the car can be legally driven on the roads (this will be a daily driver when road/weather allows).

Looking for a car with less than 130K miles, preferably less than 100K if it's an LT1, I'll go a bit higher for an LT4.

I am fairly new to CorvetteForum, so let me know if I should change anything about my post![/QUOTE]
Old 03-13-2019, 06:30 PM
phDiesel
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I've got a high mileage black on black LT4 (148k) that I daily.

It's on Black A-Molds.

Runs like a top but needs a few things to be perfect. I'd be looking to let it go for 8. I'm in Atlanta but I'd be willing to make one last road trip in her to bring it to you if I can find a way home.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for LT1/LT4 C4 coupe, 6 speed manual

Quick Reply: WTB: Looking for LT1/LT4 C4 coupe, 6 speed manual