Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4s for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: 1993 Coupe Bright Aqua Metallic nicely upgraded

Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 Coupe Bright Aqua Metallic nicely upgraded

Old 02-26-2019, 08:04 PM
chaz1201

Default 1993 Coupe Bright Aqua Metallic nicely upgraded

LT1 automatic coupe, with custom light beige high quality leather interior by Al Knoch interiors. Paint is very good, interior is excellent, chrome ZR1 replica wheels, new tires- 275-40-17 Sumitomos, new battery. CD/cassette audio unit and speakers rebuilt. Gauge cluster rebuilt. Rear end replaced with Dana 44, 3.45 ratio;Trans-Go shift kit, 2800 rpm stall torque converter, Crane 1.6 roller rocker arms, aluminum valve covers, Pacesetter shorty headers, Corsa cat back exhaust, performance tune by Ion Soltan (MadTuner), MSD vented opti cap and rotor, water pump new August 2013. J55 big brake upgrade with drilled and slotted rotors and SS braided hoses,, deep aluminum transmission pan and transmission cooler. Modifications are focused on street manners and reliability with significant performance upgrade. Car runs strong and smooth. Previous owner is an ASE Certified Master Auto Tech and a member of this forum. He did all modifications and upgrades in his own shop. Car was sold new in Ft. Lauderdale and always owned in Florida. Original owner’s manual, video and original factory Corvette shop manuals included. Mileage 81.8k. Service and upgrade records for about last 12 years. A/C blows cold. This Vette is quick and reliable; and everything works. I purchased it about 2 1/2 years ago. The Targa top (black, transparent) has some spider webs, but fits correctly and is watertight and quiet, with new seals. The polypropylene nose piece is a bit faded; so a black mini-bra was installed. Price: $12,900
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
93 feb 19.pdf (1.83 MB, 14 views)

Last edited by chaz1201; 03-12-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: clarify text; price change
Old 02-27-2019, 11:10 AM
Steven_Belgium
CF Senior Member

Very nice !
Old 02-27-2019, 11:34 AM
chaz1201

Steven:

Thanks for your comment.

I have previously owned an LT4. In my opinion, this car as now equipped is a worthy competitor. The shift kit, hi-stall torque convertor and Dana 3.45 rear-end make the automatic very enjoyable to drive; as does the "big-brake" kit.
Old 02-27-2019, 12:31 PM
dkpnkc
CF Senior Member

Very clean example! GLWS.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:40 PM
JayhawkCPA
CF Senior Member

Dang, very nice!
Old 03-01-2019, 05:05 AM
toptechx6
CF Senior Member

The car still looks awesome Charles, you have been a good caretaker and made some nice upgrades. Hope you find a buyer who will appreciate this gem and continue to maintain it in such excellent condition. Let me know if anyone interested has any questions I can help answer, good luck with your sale!
Old 03-07-2019, 04:51 PM
chaz1201

Default Thanks! Plus how to get decription in F/S popup bubble?

Originally Posted by toptechx6 View Post
The car still looks awesome Charles, you have been a good caretaker and made some nice upgrades. Hope you find a buyer who will appreciate this gem and continue to maintain it in such excellent condition. Let me know if anyone interested has any questions I can help answer, good luck with your sale!
Thanks for the shout-out. As you know better than anyone, the car is in primo condition and has had virtually all of the C4 weaknesses addressed.

BTW, does anyone out there know how to get a description of a F/S post to show in the "popup" bubble associated with the post?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1993 Coupe Bright Aqua Metallic nicely upgraded

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.