Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 90 or 91 manual convertible

Old 03-09-2019, 02:57 PM
ChumpVette
CF Senior Member

Default 90 or 91 manual convertible

Donít get to excited to pitch me your car just yet. Iím looking for a project. I want to swap a spare LT5 into a convertible, so if you have a car with a blown motor or garbage ZF6, that is perfect. Running vehicles considered as well.

Must be:
Convertible (would love a hardtop as well)
Manual
Paint in decent shape
Mileage below 70,000 (I can be flexible to an extent)
High priority for steel blue, quasar blue or yellow.

Do not want:
Black, white exterior
any saddle interior

Let me know what you got,
Old 03-09-2019, 03:10 PM
WVZR-1
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,006 Times in 963 Posts

Originally Posted by ChumpVette View Post
Donít get to excited to pitch me your car just yet. Iím looking for a project. I want to swap a spare LT5 into a convertible, so if you have a car with a blown motor or garbage ZF6, that is perfect. Running vehicles considered as well.

Must be:
Convertible (would love a hardtop as well)
Manual
Paint in decent shape
Mileage below 70,000 (I can be flexible to an extent)
High priority for steel blue, quasar blue or yellow.

Do not want:
Black, white exterior
any saddle interior

Let me know what you got,
I ain't got nothin'

A '90 could maybe be considered ideal as all of the '90 IP harnesses include the connector for the 'Valet Switch'. I realize it wouldn't be a necessity but I'd think a +. I thought I had a '90 white 'vert sorta ready but the owner decided to rebuild the L98. I found the car in a machine shop lot while looking at some other parts for a friend. I prefer the '90 body.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:34 PM
ChumpVette
CF Senior Member

Thanks Dave. I would just hardwire the valet switch so it’s full power all the time. I agree the 90 body style is better,and would be my first choice. I have all the parts, as it is a complete car. Plus I have plenty of other parts as well.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.