Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 LT1, 40th Anniversary Rag Top - Rare!

Old 05-18-2019, 05:11 PM
funbooker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 LT1, 40th Anniversary Rag Top - Rare!

This car has been cared for by three private owners since it was new, never traded among dealers or sold at auction. The original engine and trans are in it, no performance modifications, no backyard Frankenstein changes. No added performance or aftermarket modifications. It’s basically the same car that was bought out of the showroom in 1993.

There were only about 6,500 convertible 40th Anniversary cars made. It is unknown how many of them were white with black top and black interior, but there are very few, making this classic C4 an even more rare find.

The car has been driven, so it isn’t show quality but the body is straight with a few little blemishes that could be fixed easily. It has 73,000 original miles on the odometer. In the past year, the car has gotten the following new parts.

Battery
Radiator
Engine/heater hoses
Convertible top
Window and top weather stripping
Optispark
Spark plugs
Spark plug wires
Fuel filter
Synthetic oil and filter
Front brakes, rotors, calipers and pads
Kenwood DPX502BT radio
Gas assist hood opener

This car has only used premium, high octane fuel since the current owner bought it in 1999. Unknown what fuel was used before that but the previous owner told me to use the expensive stuff so I assume he did too. I have never pushed the car past 85 MPH but I know it goes quite a bit further. The car has been driven very gently. The Carfax shows 4 owners but that’s because I paid off the original lease and bought it outright. That made it look like an ownership change. The Carfax shows no accidents.

I have owned this car and had a ton of fun with it for almost 20 years. Now it’s someone else’s turn. It’s as fast and fun today as it was when I bought it back in 1999.

This is a 3 owner car. Miles are relatively low. It could be show quality with a few cosmetic enhancements. There are very, very few 40th Anniversary, white rag tops out there. $9500 takes it.

310 374 0969

Last edited by funbooker; 05-18-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:04 AM
SCvette1
CF Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are the front tires and rims on backwards? Those look like directional tires ....
Old 05-19-2019, 04:17 AM
Yello95
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 397 Likes on 330 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by SCvette1 View Post
Are the front tires and rims on backwards? Those look like directional tires ....

...front wheels need to be switched...just sayin....here...just for reference...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1993 LT1, 40th Anniversary Rag Top - Rare!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.