Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4s for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: 1993 Z25 40th Anniversary Coupe, 32K miles, Chicago, $12,500 obo

Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 Z25 40th Anniversary Coupe, 32K miles, Chicago, $12,500 obo

Old 05-25-2019, 03:04 PM
markrpm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Z25 40th Anniversary Coupe, 32K miles, Chicago, $12,500 obo

Hello all,
I'm new to this forum but have been on TGO and LS1Tech for decades. Username there is markrpm and RPM WOT L98.

I am selling my 1993 40th car. Automatic. Transparent top. 32,7xx miles right now. All original besides a cooler radiator fan switch. I have owned it for 4 years now and put about 3K mies on it all in the Summer.
The car runs great, no leaks, of course a couple of seeps here and there but nothing that drips. Shifts smooth and drives great.
The paint is in great shape, a few chips here and there but overall very nice.
The interior is in great shape as well I would say. The driver's seat bolster has some wear but more of a discoloration and it not worn through at all.
Dual power seat option. All the 40th floormats in great shape.
3 years ago the plugs, fuel press regulator and injectors were replaced.
Just a month ago I put new Continentals on it and a new Bosch battery installed.
Mobil 1 every 500-1000 miles since I've owned it.

The AC is still R12, it does not blow cold. It did, last year and worked great. I am pretty sure that it must be low on charge. I was planning on converting it to R134A but have not done that yet so at this time the AC is inop.

The car is listed on ebay, after reading the rules sticky, it appears I can link the ebay ad to this thread so here it goes, lots of pictures there. Mods, if I misunderstood the ebay link rules please let me know.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293102534330

Car is located in the near west suburbs of Chicago and if you're local can be seen weeknights and on the weekends.

Thanks for looking and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Mark

The pictures listed here are from before the new tires were installed, these were the old Firestones.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1993 Z25 40th Anniversary Coupe, 32K miles, Chicago, $12,500 obo

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.