Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Still looking for a C4 vert, stick shift

Old 07-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Steven_Belgium
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Have seen a black vert 6 speed from 89 with about 65 K and made owner an offer.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:28 PM
Mike Bucklin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 84 C4 Corvette that was one of two in a barn find I Just bought. This car is in absolutely unbelievable immaculate condition and I would bet is in the top 5 survivor C4's in the country right now. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get a sunny day where I can take some. This car was purchased from the original owner 2 weeks ago who special ordered the car for his wife in 1984. Its Red (like new paint) with Tan interior (also like new with no tears or fading), Doug Nash 4+3 straight shift, Ice Cold Air, everything on this car works. 23,600 original miles. The owner told me he checked every option available to be put on this car when he ordered it in 84 and waited 10 months to get the car. Its been inside its whole life and I am told only in the rain 1 time back when it was new for about 10 minutes on a drive home from a local show. This car is a prime candidate to be NCRS Top Flight Certified which I would do but I already have too many projects in process. If you are interested before I advertise the car send me your contact information at [email protected] and I'll give you a call.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Still looking for a C4 vert, stick shift

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.