Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 6 Speed Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Deakins
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1993 6 Speed Convertible

After relocating to the east coast I have decided to sell my 1993 convertible with 59,XXX miles on the odometer. It's a great car but I simply do not have anywhere indoors to park it nor the time to drive it. This car is black with a tan top to match the tan interior along with chrome C5 Z06 wheels. It retains its factory LT1 engine but has a fresh 6 speed transmission and clutch that was installed around 3500 miles ago. The car overall is stock with the exception of a few upgraded parts listed below:

Centerforce dual friction clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel (was balanced to match the oem dual mass flywheel)
New old stock blue tag ZF 6 speed transmission optimized by ZR51 Performance (ZFDOC)
3 inch stainless magnaflow exhaust
DeWitts Pro Series radiator
New A/C condenser, evaporator, and O rings installed when converted to R134A
QA1 double adjustable shock absorbers
Bosch 3 fuel injector upgrade with upgraded pressure regulator for compatibility with e10 fuels
New battery

The car is in good condition for a driver with 59,000 miles on it. It has light wear on the seat bolsters and convertible top and does need a speaker on the left kick panel but other than that everything works as it should including the flip up headlights. The car is wired with a modulator allowing the use of a MP3 player or smartphone for music through the stock stereo. The tires are Continental Extreme Contact DWS in the C5 Z06 sizing with very few miles on them and the brakes are fresh as well. I also have a factory hardtop that will go with the car; it was not original to the car but is black (it will need weather stripping as there was an issue getting the vertical seals in place that left a gap at the top).

Don’t miss this opportunity to grab up a very nice, fun old Corvette with the sought after 6 speed manual transmission. Asking $12,000 obo and have the clean title in hand. I am not interested in trades nor do I need any help selling the car. The car is located in central Iowa and can be viewed at almost anytime, PM for further details.

Quick Reply: FS: 1993 6 Speed Convertible