Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Looking for 90 or 91 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Gasnmyveins
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Looking for 90 or 91 6 speed

Looking for an L98 with the analog dash and a six speed in good condition. I'm in South East Florida, and could look as far as Lake Okeechobee.
​​​​​​
Old 11-18-2021, 04:51 PM
ZR-1 Mark
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Too bad you're so far away. I'm in Mass. and have a show quality 90' 6 speed Z-51 car with sport seats. And every piece of original paper work also. I am the 4th owner and just bought it 3 months ago from a long time friend, it has 61k original miles on it. It's white with red sport seats....The second owner and his wife had the car the longest and only showed it in car shows, it has all original paint etc...etc....Might be worth a flight out here, price would be not be cheap though. Do you have an idea what you'd like to spend ? Mark
Old 11-18-2021, 05:29 PM
Gasnmyveins
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Thanks for the reply, but I think that one is probably a bit more than I'm looking for. It sounds really nice, but I'm looking more for car I can drive from day to day that's got good using and interior, but not necessarily a show car.
Also, it's pretty difficult for me to go that far to check out a car. Too much to do and take care of here at home.
Good luck with it, if you put it up for sale.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for 90 or 91 6 speed

Quick Reply: WTB: Looking for 90 or 91 6 speed