Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

sold my 94

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 06:29 PM
ASCOTTH
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sold my 94

I had a 94 bright aqua met. coupe with 145,000 mi. ---I put it in the want ad--for 10,900 got 25 plus calls--every time they heard the milage, that was it-phone call over------only had one guy come look in 2 weeks-- a guy w/ his son looked and said too many miles---geesh! today, get a call guy comes drives it three blocks---SOLD!!--ten minutes later car is gone. fastest transaction in history----turns out it was a friend of the son from the first guy. my house looks empty without a vette in the drivway--i got to wait till tom. to get my 96 outta my buddies garage--it's been three hours, I'm already going through withdrawl...hope i can last.... :seeya :seeya ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------P.S.----ALL YOU VETS OUT THERE, PAST AND PRESENT--THANX FOR YOUR SERVICE!! :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag :flag

Quick Reply: sold my 94