Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB C5 Coupe 6MN

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 04:14 PM
X-Box
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB C5 Coupe 6MN

Hi,

From Canada and I'm looking for a clean C5 coupe preferably with a 6 speed manual in the 17-19K range. The lower the miles the better, interior must be clean with minimal seat wear. All colors except pewter (unless the price and condition is right) and you must be willing to work with me on the export papers.

Light mods are fine, like the typical intake and exhaust stuff we all do, but I don't want anything to crazy.

My plan would be to find the right car, send down a deposit, and then fly down to finalize the sale and drive it home (Road Trip!). Clear title must be available as it's needed to clear the border prior to my arrival with car. Something on the West Coast is better but for the right car distance doesn't matter that much.

I've seen some very nice cars on the forum and I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
TGstring
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Default me too!

best of luck with your search (free bump for a fellow canuck )

I'm in Toronto and looking for the exact same thing... the exact same criteria except for colours (no reds for me )

I'll keep an eye out for ya on this end,
Old 06-21-2008, 12:07 PM
X-Box
Heel & Toe

Lots of nice one's on here. Recently I've seen them locally starting to get into the right price range before the prices were out to lunch. So I'm torn between importing one from the US and finding a local one that's for sale. The problem locally is there is no selection mostly Pewter with Auto is all I seem to find...odd??
Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM
bjs100
Instructor

Prices on the atlantic coast are still ridiculous, and I'm doing the same search.

I'm considering purchasing and then reselling for a couple grand more with the prices in NS and NB they still would be great buys !!

Best of luck !
Old 06-21-2008, 05:56 PM
CTS-V LEE
Intermediate

just buy mine...its for sale on ls1tech cts-v lee is the name

Get notified of new replies

To WTB C5 Coupe 6MN

Quick Reply: WTB C5 Coupe 6MN