Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT for c5 NFR 01 s2k clean, low miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 10:12 AM
mynameisray
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT for c5 NFR 01 s2k clean, low miles

2001 Honda new formula red s2000 clean and clear title in hand!

Contact Info:
Matt Maddox
Ravenswood/Sandyville
(304)531-8405
Call or Text anytime
-or- P.M. me on here

Quick Info:
2001 Honda S2000 - trade value of $12,500

Item Description:

My honda 2000 is back up for trade/dale again. Looking to get back into another c5 m6 car, prefer frc but anything will work. I know its a long shot because not many lsx guys are into honda''s but i figured if any they'd like it would be one of these. I dont have any cash to put on top at the time being.

The car now has a 2003 longblock from a 38k mile car and all new bearings, rings and gaskets from Honda ( way too much ) Motor was checked, miked, cleaned, and prepped. All torque specs are perfect and done right at my dads shop ( $100 manual to do so lol )
Car has 49k miles on it, clean carfax with no wrecks and clean title in hand. the front has 2 tiny holes from a license plate ( ohio'ns ) Car is in excellent condition for an 01 and low miles as well. Tires are in great shape and also comes with a brandnew soft-top with a glass rear window. You WILL not be dissapointed in this Car, id be keeping it if i didnt just buy a house...

Walbro 255hp fuel pump
Greddy water temp sensor
Prosport water temp gauge
Prosport oil pressure gauge
Autometer dual pillar pod
Tsudo 3" dual exhaust
New ACT hd Clutch, press plater and flywheel
new invidia test pipe
Honda front lip prepped and painted
New honda parts:
Rod bearings
Main Bearings
head-gasket

Last edited by Allthrottleandsomebottle; 02-16-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Trades only in this section please....
Old 02-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Rohan
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

You might have better luck in the C4 section. Not many of us on the forum have C5s that we will let go for $12,500.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:24 PM
mynameisray
Instructor

I know it, I just figured I'd try it on here. Couple local c5's for 12k with cam and long tubes but they aren't frc's lol hard tops are all I've owned and I've really enjoyed em. I figured I would have been flames harder than that for listing it on here so I'm happy with that response lol I think I bought one of the best deals I found on this site last summer. A 99 frc with heads,cam, intake, long tubes, the works for 14k. I wish I would have never sold it or my z06 I'll learn one of these days I reckon lol
Old 02-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Buckeye Alex
Instructor

For the miles and condition this S2k is actually underpriced IMO. It might take some patience but I'm sure there's a C5 owner out there looking to switch it up that'll be interested in it. Obviously the deals are out there if you can get some cash for this jewel.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Rohan
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mynameisray
I know it, I just figured I'd try it on here. Couple local c5's for 12k with cam and long tubes but they aren't frc's lol hard tops are all I've owned and I've really enjoyed em. I figured I would have been flames harder than that for listing it on here so I'm happy with that response lol I think I bought one of the best deals I found on this site last summer. A 99 frc with heads,cam, intake, long tubes, the works for 14k. I wish I would have never sold it or my z06 I'll learn one of these days I reckon lol
lol, yeah I hear ya there. I had a really nice torch red 04 coupe in mint condition and I sold it. But I won't make that mistake with my Z. I'm keeping it forever. Nobody should flame you on this site. It's not nice. I try to give people suggestions to help them out when possible. I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
BayVette925
Racer

Your on a corvette forum. Not some Ls1forum. Everyone in here for the most part is older and more mature. Try posting it on a ls1forum, flame on :p. A lot of younger car owners in there.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:41 PM
C5rst
Instructor

I've got an 02 vert auto I'd trade ya.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:37 AM
mynameisray
Instructor

Originally Posted by italiaplaya
Your on a corvette forum. Not some Ls1forum. Everyone in here for the most part is older and more mature. Try posting it on a ls1forum, flame on :p. A lot of younger car owners in there.
I def agree, you all and svtperformance are my fav forums by far. Those guys on ls1tech are ok for the most part but there's some real idiots on there who have no idea lol they think if it doesn't have an lsx in it then it's slow... Lol details about the vert my man?

Get notified of new replies

To WTT for c5 NFR 01 s2k clean, low miles

Quick Reply: WTT for c5 NFR 01 s2k clean, low miles