Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB : Corvette

Old 09-04-2012, 07:18 PM
0rsx3-s
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB : Corvette

Alright guys here's the deal. I'm looking to buy a car by Sunday. I'm looking for a nice corvette m6, FRC or coupe, under 100k miles. I am realistically looking to spend 10k max but if a nice 01+with lower mileage and options comes around I can stretch my budget to 12k but this is only if it's a really great deal. I know my budget is on the low side but I have nothing to lose. I already have another car lined up to buy on Sunday if everything checks out but I really would like to get in a vette if I can. I work in NJ and go to Maryland on weekends so I am willing to travel to NJ/PA/DE/MD/VA. I have cash in hand and am looking to purchase ASAP. Please don't tell me about your car if your not willing or able to part with it by the end of the week. Thanks for your guys time.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:32 AM
0rsx3-s
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the car I was going to buy got sold before I could go see it so I'm still looking for one. Cash in hand and ready to buy this week!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB : Corvette