Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 2002 Mag Red Coupe, 33,000 miles!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Brooksbro91
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Default F/S 2002 Mag Red Coupe, 33,000 miles!

Don’t miss your chance to own this amazing 2002 Chevrolet Corvette. This showroom ready example of America’s sports car is particularly beautiful in the stunning Magnetic Red Metallic with Light Oak leather interior. It is fitted with the premium 5-point bright finish wheels, Michelin performance run flats with about 75% tread, removable glass targa top, and the Bose premium sound system. It has the smooth shifting 6-speed manual mated to the beast of a motor lurking under the sleek, curvaceous hood; a rip roaring 5.7 liter (350 cubic inch) V-8 with 350 horsepower, and 375 lb-feet of torque that pins you to the back of your seat. The sound of the engine is greatly enhanced with a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system. Furthermore, with its sleek aerodynamic shape, light weight, and long gearing in 6th gear, it averages 28 mpg on the highway. It will make long drives fun and economical.

This car is always garage kept, usually covered in the garage to keep off the dust. It has been amazingly well maintained and always serviced on time. There is not a single thing this ‘Vette needs. It’s a ready to provide the new owner with years of enjoyment. There really is nothing like firing up that high performance V-8 and seeing the admiring stares of onlookers everywhere you go (or the looks of envy on the face of Porsche 911, and BMW M3 drivers as you roar past.) I have gotten compliments everywhere I go I will truly miss this amazing machine. However, I am in the Navy and getting stationed in Yokosuka, Japan soon, so unfortunately must sell my baby. The best part is that it’s listed below Blue Book Value for only $19,950. It’s like buying a brand new Corvette for a fraction of the cost!

Act fast before this great deal is gone!
(Vehicle comes with all service paperwork, owner manual, two sets of keys and key fobs, and a custom fitted car cover.)

Old 04-16-2013, 09:10 AM
G-Sting
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Looks like a beauty! All the best to you in your Navy career. Thank you for serving.

-- G-Sting
usafa '80

Quick Reply: F/S 2002 Mag Red Coupe, 33,000 miles!