Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS. 2001 Corvette Z06 Black (PA)

Old 07-30-2013, 12:55 PM
rled
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Breze84
Hey bud very nice Z06, But your a tad high based on your mileage ect, You need to really readjust that price... Your asking what a dealer would... My Black 01 Z06 has 26,800miles and I have Cam / Bolton, Clutch built rear diff, Full exhaust tune ect ect ect making 440/408 and Im trying to get a little more then you... And I have 8 G's into it... Just being realistic with you being stock and your mileage...
This is why I am reluctant to list my car here. Someone almost always informs you that you are too high. Seems to me if you are interested , take it pm's. Why bash a guy for being a car salesman .
Old 07-31-2013, 11:07 AM
bob guzzy
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by rled
This is why I am reluctant to list my car here. Someone almost always informs you that you are too high. Seems to me if you are interested , take it pm's. Why bash a guy for being a car salesman .

I went thru the same thing when I sold a 12K mile 02Z here a few years ago,I was told at the time my car wasn't worth what I was asking.

The right guy cam along and not only bought my car but he bought all the extra stuff I had for the car.

The right guy will come along, if I had the cash to grab your car right now I would, I have a C4 to move first before I can buy anything else.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS. 2001 Corvette Z06 Black (PA)