Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Modified Black 2000 A4 Coupe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 09:58 AM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

Received 470 Likes on 145 Posts
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2016 C5 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Default Modified Black 2000 A4 Coupe for sale

Hi,

I'm seriously considering selling my baby after 10 years of ownership. The car is a 2000 Corvette with 140,000 miles, and has many many custom modifications done. For an 140,000 mile car, this thing runs and feels great. Alternator, Radiator, Water pump, Battery, Power steering Pump have all been replaced within the past 3 years. A leaking driver's side rear axle seal has also been replaced last winter. Here's a short list of modifications:

Exterior:

-Matte Antique Bronze Forgestar CF5 wheels 18" front, 19" rear on NT-05 tires

-Custom Black Powdercoated C6 Z51 calipers with DRM SS pistons, SS lines, Z51 rotors (will include a lightly used set of 2-piece DBA 5000 rotors as well)

-APR carbon fiber front splitter

-Carbon Creationz Carbon Fiber Diffuser

-Trackspec Motorsports Heat Extraction Louvres

-Custom made full carbon fiber targa panel (not an overlay, full carbon construction)

-DEPO Headlights (will include a brand new set with LED Headlights, never installed)

INTERIOR:

- Corbeau FX1 Pro Seats with Hardbar harness bar and Schroth Racing 6pt harnesses

-OMP Velocita Steering wheel with NRG 2.5 Quick Release

-Custom Carbon fiber interior trim panels

-Gutted race interior with matte carbon vinyl-wrapped floor

PERFORMANCE:

-Bilstein Sport Shocks with C5 Z06 Springs aftermarket rear bolts, front removed

-C6 Z06 Sway Bars with metal endlinks

-Borla Racing Axleback Exhaust

-Dewitt's Aluminum radiator with 160 degree thermostadt and computer tune

-Blackwing intake with Icebox surround and air fed through the radiator shroud

-Turn One Power steering pump

-3.15 Performance Differential

There are many things that I haven't mentioned but I will be happy to go into detail for serious potential buyers. Please note that the A/C system has been removed entirely.

Asking price for the car is $10,000 obo MANY more pictures available if interested!

and I'm located in Northern New Jersey. Please pm me for additional info

Nothing new here, except the Carbon center console shown with the carbon roof

Night mode

Carbon fiber wrapped around the driver. Traction control button has since been installed lol

Last edited by jd_black_00; 11-20-2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: new info
Old 09-29-2015, 06:44 PM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

ttt
Old 10-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,293 Likes on 13,966 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Those Forgestar wheels look great on your car. Best of luck with the sale of the vehicle.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:55 PM
MightyMike
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice car... Best of luck with the sale.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:18 PM
REKCUF
Burning Brakes

Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2016 C5 of Year Finalist

Would you be willing to sell just the wheels?
Old 10-17-2015, 03:46 PM
NJ Torque
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Tell me more about your guages... PM me if you need to.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Xavierbank
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts

Nice *** ride Good Luck in the sale
Old 11-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Aliens05
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

one of the coolest c5s i have seen. Usually the Depo lights dont look too god with the overal look of the car but on this one its absolutely perfect. the rims are amazing . If i had known i coulda got a c5 for 18k instead of a POS pontiact g6 for practically the same price i would be all over this right now.

Couple questions for ya.. Are the wheels powder coated or did you order them in that color? Also what is the car dropped on coils or bolts and how much of a drop? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Xavierbank
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts

Question, do those DEPO HID Headlights come as a kit if so where did you get them from ???????
Old 11-06-2015, 08:56 AM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
Those Forgestar wheels look great on your car. Best of luck with the sale of the vehicle.
Originally Posted by MightyMike
Nice car... Best of luck with the sale.
Originally Posted by Xavierbank
Nice *** ride Good Luck in the sale
Thanks guys! I really don't want to sell it, but I also really want a C7 haha
Old 11-06-2015, 08:57 AM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Originally Posted by NJ Torque
Tell me more about your guages... PM me if you need to.
The gauges were from a company called speed hut I believe, I can't remember bc I ordered them a long time ago. Took a while to install correctly but they've worked great for me
Old 11-06-2015, 08:58 AM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Originally Posted by Aliens05
one of the coolest c5s i have seen. Usually the Depo lights dont look too god with the overal look of the car but on this one its absolutely perfect. the rims are amazing . If i had known i coulda got a c5 for 18k instead of a POS pontiact g6 for practically the same price i would be all over this right now.

Couple questions for ya.. Are the wheels powder coated or did you order them in that color? Also what is the car dropped on coils or bolts and how much of a drop? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the compliment, the wheels are custom ordered from a forum vendor. The finish is brushed aluminum with a satin bronze clearcoat over it. The car is dropped on bolts, C5 Z06 springs with Bilstein sport shocks. I'm not sure how much it's dropped from factory, but I've got less than 4" clearance between the wheels
Old 11-06-2015, 08:59 AM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Originally Posted by Xavierbank
Question, do those DEPO HID Headlights come as a kit if so where did you get them from ???????
About 5-6 years ago the DEPO lights were all over the internet, but they've stopped making them and now they're hard to come by. I bought mine on ebay for about $300 and upgraded them to HID
Old 12-04-2015, 11:08 AM
DriveHard
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info

Can you possible PM / post better pictures of the interior? What was you purpose for building this, specifically gutting? I'm about 2 hours away in PA and would possibly come take a look.

Thanks
Old 12-04-2015, 01:07 PM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

Originally Posted by DriveHard
Can you possible PM / post better pictures of the interior? What was you purpose for building this, specifically gutting? I'm about 2 hours away in PA and would possibly come take a look.

Thanks
pm sent
Old 11-20-2017, 01:34 PM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

bump
Old 11-20-2017, 08:41 PM
Mitsumark
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

If you don't sell soon,,,Let me know if you have any interest in this..Below is a copied and pasted of a description of my AMG For Sale...I'm in NJ also...

Selling my 02 Mercedes E55 AMG..This is the most desirable,most reliable,and last year of this body style.Many Mercedes enthusiests claim it is the best E-series AMG to date..This was the last year the AMG cars were 100% AMG before Mercedes took back the responsibilities of adding the AMG packages..These cars are known to go 250-300K without any kind of major repair..Mine is an extroadinary example..It has only 75K original miles..It is in awesome condition and has been gone over with a fine tooth comb.I am meticulous on maintenence..Every service is up to date and then some..Below I will go onto detail on describing everything that has been done..Let it be known..This car is ready to drive anywhere at anytime..It needs nothing..It is currently registered and insured as I still drive it occasionally..Under no circumstance will I allow anyone to drive it if they are not serious on buying the car...No test pilots!!!.Also if a deal is made,,I will not accept any form of payment other than cash..NO PAYPAL,CHECKS,MONEY ORDERS or SCAMS..I know all the tricks so dont waste your own time.Im not desparate to sell so no low balling..Only selling to make up some cash I spent on a Corvette...Feel free to contact me through e-mail with any questions you may have.Thanks..

Basic Info- 2002"Mercedes Benz E55 AMG--78K original miles.Will rise slightly as I drive it occasionally-Classic Mercedes Silver over Black Leather interior--PW-PL-Sunroof-Heated seats-Telescopic Steering Wheel-Electronic sunshade--Kickin A/C Heat...

Exterior-- The body on the car is in awesome shape..The paint shines like it did when it was new..Barely any rock chips anywhere...It has been garage kept its whole life..It has been polished and waxed multiple times a year..The car has never ever been driven in foul weather..There is absolutely NO RUST on the car..These cars have a history of rusting and Ive taken every precaution so that didnt happen with mine..I even wax in the door jambs! Ive included pics of the door bottoms and trunk lid where they usually rust first..So no rust,,dents,,dings anywhere..The body is as straight as an arrow..The car sits on 18x10 &18x9 staggered AMG Chrome Monoblock rims..The wheels have no curb rash and the tires are brand new!!The car is lowered on H&R lowering springs with H&R sway bars and Koni adjustable shocks which allows you to select firmness..It handles like a Porsche..The headlights and foglights were upgraded with a 6K Depo full Xenon kit...This included the full headlight housings..Not just the bulbs..All lights work as they should..People stop me all the time to ask me about the car and compliment it..Most people cant beleive its an 02..It truly looks stunning..

Interior--Just like the exterior,,the interior is in awesome shape also...The Black leather seats have no wear..The carpets are free of any stains anywhere..The headliner is clean and does NOT sag..The original E55 mats are even in good shape.All the controls work as they should..The radio has been upgraded to a JVC CD/MP3/IPOD player...There is an Ipod cable already ran neatly into the console..You can control your Ipod from the radio hands free..It has Bluetooth and links with your phone to talk hands free through the hidden mic on the sunvisor..It also has an extra USB port,and a fully functioning back up camera.Mounted on the windsheild is a fully functioning dash camera that is hardwired into the ignition.This means everytime the car is started the camera automatically starts recording in full color 1080P with sound along with GPS coordinates..Also installed in the ash tray console is a very expensive gauge called an Aeroforce Scan gauge..This gauge allows you to read every single engine perimeter in real time..It scans CEL codes and erases them if needed also.It is a full time on board computer that tells you everything going on in the engine..The gauge cluster has no bad pixels and entire gauge cluster was converted to a full Blue LED kit..

Mechanical-- With having just 78K original miles,and relentless maintenence,,the car runs awesome..The motor is a fully forged 5.5 Liter V8 pushing out 349 HP..It has been run on Mobil 1 full synthetic oil since new.The transmission was just serviced at 65K with a full pan drop and fluid exchange using genuine Mercedes fluid..This was a complete trans fluid change..Not a partial...The coolant has been changed every 30K miles with genuine Mercedes Blue coolant..Last change was just a few months ago...The engine pulls hard and strong..The transmission shifts like butter...There are no CEL or warning lights lit on the dash at all..There are absolutely no leaks,,no smoke,,no overheating,,or any running problems at all..You can sit in traffic with the A/C on all day..Car just passed real NJ inspection and is ready to go anywhere..Very reliable!

Suspension/Brakes--The entire front suspension was just replaced with genuine Mercedes/Lemforder parts..Complete control arms with bushings,,ball joints,,tie rod ends,,sway bar bushings,wheel bearings,,and #1 springpads..Also as stated above,,all 4 shocks were upgraded to Koni adjustable Yellows and lowered on H&R springs and sway bars..Car is tight and handles like its on rails..Brakes were upgraded using huge Zimmerman cross drilled rotors and Akebono Ceramic pads..All done within the last 5K miles..

I can tell you Im confident that this is the cleanest Mercedes W210 AMG you will find in this area..They are all rotted out and beat with well over 100K on the clock..It took me 7 months to find this one when I did as I am very selective...Mint,,extremely low mileage,,upgrades,,relentless maintenence...This is the one...Asking $12000 or interesting trades for other vehicles....Again this is not a fire sale so dont contact me with stupid offers..It can be seen and driven in S.Plainfield NJ anytime on most weekends...PPIs are welcomed and even encouraged..You will not find anything wrong with it..Clean Carfax as well..Interested people can contact me through the link here..I wont list my phone # due to spam calls..

Get notified of new replies

To Modified Black 2000 A4 Coupe for sale

Old 11-27-2017, 06:33 PM
jd_black_00
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '12, '14

ttt
Old 12-25-2017, 08:18 PM
jd_black_00