Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2004 Z06 Coupe * 23K Miles * Torch Red * Black Leather * Portland, OR * Pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 02:40 PM
NostraD
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by SlingShotYellow
Can i ask what your calling Chrome "Anniversary" Wheels?

Never seen anniversary wheels on a Z

And any pics of these chrome wheels on the Z?

Oh one more? is your friend the original owner? if not how many owners?

thanks!
I'll need to ask my friend (the owner) for more specifics on the chrome wheels and find out if he has any photos. He provided the original description, so I'm personally not sure what "Anniversary Wheels" indicate. However, I can tell you that I liked them very much when they were on the car, before he swapped them out for the black wheels. Although, I'm partial to chrome wheels, which I have on my C7.

I know that he is not the original owner, but I'm pretty sure he is only the second owner. I'll confirm this for you when I check-in with him about the wheels.

Thanks for your interest and sorry again for the delay in responding.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Makani2016
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 zo6

Thanks
Please give him my number.
Still interested!
Mike Barlow
503-705-9376
Old 02-14-2016, 09:16 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Received 96 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Thank you

Thank you and no problem on the delayed answers, i really appreciate those. I'm late answering back due to being in the hospital the last 4 days due to food poisoning ... i've never been so sick and that close to death.

thanks again

Originally Posted by NostraD
I'll need to ask my friend (the owner) for more specifics on the chrome wheels and find out if he has any photos. He provided the original description, so I'm personally not sure what "Anniversary Wheels" indicate. However, I can tell you that I liked them very much when they were on the car, before he swapped them out for the black wheels. Although, I'm partial to chrome wheels, which I have on my C7.

I know that he is not the original owner, but I'm pretty sure he is only the second owner. I'll confirm this for you when I check-in with him about the wheels.

Thanks for your interest and sorry again for the delay in responding.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:20 PM
NostraD
Instructor

Default C5 Z06 w/Chrome Wheels

Originally Posted by SlingShotYellow
Can i ask what your calling Chrome "Anniversary" Wheels?

Never seen anniversary wheels on a Z

And any pics of these chrome wheels on the Z?

My friend (the vehicle's owner) provided this pic of his Z06 with the chrome wheels mounted, before he changed over to the black wheels. This chrome set (not on the car now) is also included in the asking price of this great car.

Old 02-16-2016, 09:45 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Thank you for the picture, it does look a lot better with the chrome Z06 wheels... still not sure why he's calling them anniversary wheels but no biggie.

I believe they are just chrome Z06 wheels, i bought a set of them back in 2002 for a grand so not hard to purchase. Unless i'm not seeing something special about these they look just like chromed (not factory) Z wheels. As i said not a biggie to me.

Thank you very much again, could you send me his info in a personal message so i can talk to him please.

thanks, Tony in Dallas

Last edited by SlingShotYellow; 02-16-2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: can't spell..lol
Old 02-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

PM'd you
Old 02-21-2016, 06:21 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Originally Posted by Tom's_03SVT
PM'd you
Hope you have better luck with the owner; i called the owner this weekend and he's not willing to sell unless you buy both sets of wheels at his full blown price listed. I didn't want both sets of wheels.
He thinks he has special chrome wheels and their just chrome repops for a Z06. I bought a new set once for a grand.

I want to make this clear:

This is no reflection on the nice guy who started the thread at all, this guy is a very nice guy who posted this ad for his neighbor.

The owner did say he had someone coming by yesterday (SAT) to look at his car.

He's been sitting the Z at a parking lot with a sign on it also.

Good luck, i moved on to other Z's.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:59 PM
NostraD
Instructor

This beautiful C5 Z06 is still available. My friend and neighbor is motivated to sell at this time, and has asked me to reduce his asking price, which has been updated within the original post on page 1... and includes 2 sets of wheels (chrome and black).

Please PM me if interested and I'd be happy to arrange a discussion with the owner and/or set-up a time for your to see this great car in person.

Thanks and have a great day!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:12 PM
joe rebozzi
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Z06

Hello, I am interested in talking to you about your Z06.
Can you please Call Joe at 1-408-968-1990 or leave me your number and I can call you.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:32 AM
NostraD
Instructor

Originally Posted by joe rebozzi
Hello, I am interested in talking to you about your Z06.
Can you please Call Joe at 1-408-968-1990 or leave me your number and I can call you.
Thanks for the inquiry Joe. Last night, I passed along your post and contact info to the owner. You should be hearing from him today. Best of luck with your discussion. I hope you can put something together, as that's a really nice and well cared for Z06.

Thanks and have a great day!
Old 06-23-2017, 01:10 AM
chris crash
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default please call me

Thanks for the feedback, "RideZX6R"... I'll certainly pass it along to my friend.

As for the "rare" comment... Listed on his paperwork was that the "combination" of Torch Red w/Black Leather interior was limited production on the Z06 for 2004. I'll ask him to verify that statement. However, for now, I'm going to edit that out of the listing, as I don't want the ad to appear misleading in any way.

As for the price... I'm quite sure he'll be willing to negotiate with interested parties. It's also important to note that the listed price includes 2 sets of Corvette wheels. He's willing to price the car with only the (black) set that's currently on the car, if someone's interested.

Thanks again for the feedback.
please call me at 561-385-7555
have some questions
very interested
chris
561-385-7555
Old 06-23-2017, 04:10 PM
NostraD
Instructor

Originally Posted by chris crash
please call me at 561-385-7555
have some questions
very interested
chris
561-385-7555
Hi Chris... Thanks for the interest. --- I've notified the owner, Walt, of your interest in his Z06. You should be hearing from Walt, later today.

Best of luck and have a great weekend!
Old 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Hi Chris... Thanks for the interest. --- I've notified the owner, Walt, of your interest in his Z06. You should be hearing from Walt, later today.

Best of luck and have a great weekend!
What a great Z06 and a more than fair priced low mileage Vette....Hold out on your price...it is way fair for its condition...screw the lowballers
TTT
Old 06-24-2017, 03:34 PM
NostraD
Instructor

Originally Posted by Yello95
What a great Z06 and a more than fair priced low mileage Vette....Hold out on your price...it is way fair for its condition...screw the lowballers
TTT
Thanks, "Yello95". Interesting timing, as I recently came across this article, which I shared with the owner, that supports your opinion and comments.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cult...-2017/?slide=7

Last edited by NostraD; 06-25-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:27 PM
NostraD
Instructor

This Z06 has been SOLD!

Thanks to all who expressed interest in the car.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:44 PM
jmneill
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

This Z06 has been SOLD!
Wow, 22 months later!

Owner had the patience of Job.

If you don't mind, what did it finally go for?

Tkx.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 Z06 Coupe * 23K Miles * Torch Red * Black Leather * Portland, OR * Pics