Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: Z06 or FRC near GA ~ 17k budget ~ High Miles/Rebuilt Title OK

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 01:58 PM
weems
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Z06 or FRC near GA ~ 17k budget ~ High Miles/Rebuilt Title OK

Like stated in the title. I am searching for a nice FRC or Z06 near GA (Savannah to be exact). My budget is 17k and the more mods the better.

Thanks and my number is 478-954-0512
Old 04-18-2016, 02:45 PM
navy99vert
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In VIII Veteran

Add a hardtop to mine!
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-corvettes-for-sale/3809921-99-maggie-convertible.html
Old 04-19-2016, 03:23 AM
Ramsiec5
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I have a 99 FRC with 44k miles...

Stock besides SLP Loudmouths and wheels/tires (both brand new, put on at the same time and have less than 500 miles on them) and drill/slotted rotors.

I also have all the original stuff... Original exhaust, original wheels/tires and a Z06 titanium exhaust i'll be selling with the car along with a new corvette car cover,new CTEK charger and a folder of documents from previous owners and me. I may be missing a few things, but if it's related to the car it's going with it.

Wheels are spyder reps offset for a C5 18/19s (perfect stance) and lowered on stock bolts.

I took the car to a Corvette dealership today in Atlanta and they said it was in amazing condition, I just didn't end up liking the C6Z I had seen in pictures when I seen it in person (ended up being someones previous track car and i'm really picky). Clean/clear title, if you're interested send me an email at RamsieC5@gmail.com I'm about an hour away from Atlanta.

Also feel free to click on the image and magnify it, the picture was 1800x1160
This is the first time i've posted the car, but will get more pictures this weekend because i'm planning on posting it on Craigslist. Only trying to sell so I can get a C6 Z06

Last edited by Ramsiec5; 04-19-2016 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:51 AM
Scotty2000SS
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramsiec5
I have a 99 FRC with 44k miles...

Stock besides SLP Loudmouths and wheels/tires (both brand new, put on at the same time and have less than 500 miles on them) and drill/slotted rotors.

I also have all the original stuff... Original exhaust, original wheels/tires and a Z06 titanium exhaust i'll be selling with the car along with a new corvette car cover,new CTEK charger and a folder of documents from previous owners and me. I may be missing a few things, but if it's related to the car it's going with it.

Wheels are spyder reps offset for a C5 18/19s (perfect stance) and lowered on stock bolts.

I took the car to a Corvette dealership today in Atlanta and they said it was in amazing condition, I just didn't end up liking the C6Z I had seen in pictures when I seen it in person (ended up being someones previous track car and i'm really picky). Clean/clear title, if you're interested send me an email at RamsieC5@gmail.com I'm about an hour away from Atlanta.

Also feel free to click on the image and magnify it, the picture was 1800x1160
This is the first time i've posted the car, but will get more pictures this weekend because i'm planning on posting it on Craigslist. Only trying to sell so I can get a C6 Z06
Nice car!
The following users liked this post:
Ramsiec5 (04-19-2016)
Old 04-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Ramsiec5
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scotty2000SS
Nice car!
Thank you!
I had one in high school and wrecked it, always wanted another one but a really good example of it so I ended up finding this one and drove 9 hours to get it. I felt like I had accomplished something in life after picking up another one so clean, but now i'm about to get married and buy another house so i'm trying to upgrade to a C6 Z06 before then since I told her it will be my last toy for awhile.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:12 PM
bracketshark
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1999 frc

I just spoke with you about my 99 FRC in Florence SC. Heres a link with pics if anyone else is interested. Thanks also. Negotiable on price.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...white-frc.html

price $15,000, I have returned to the drag racing scene no time for this car now.

Last edited by bracketshark; 04-19-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:02 PM
spltwindo
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a 2001 Z06 with 68.000 miles silver with black interior,all new PFADT Johnny O Connel shocks,sway bars,slotted rotors,braided brake lines,seat belt bar and dual shoulder harness in also,Monster Clutch and Flywheel. Black powder coated rims and brand new Continenal tires. Also has a air intake system. Unmodified motor. $18.500.00 will buy it I'm in south Florida.

Last edited by spltwindo; 04-19-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-21-2016, 01:42 PM
gixxer05
Racer

Default 1999 White FRC 6 speed Tigershark

I just decided to sell my white '99 FRC this week. I bought it as a fixer upper in 2007 with 74k miles and now it currently has 99k miles. It has the TechArt Tigershark front and rear bumpers, euro rear lights, Diamond clear parking lights with SMT Switchback amber/white leds, Diamond side markers, Depo headlights painted white with 6k HID ballast and lamps, Z06 19/20 motorsport rims with white centers and chrome lip, B&B Bullet twin exhaust, Granatelli Mass Airflow Sensor, Powerduct and coupler, Twin Intake Filters, skip shift prevention kit installed, new lightweight F1 Stage 1 clutch kit chromoly Flywheel (less than 100 miles since installed). I also have authentic Z06 rear brake ducts and a pair of custom turbo headers that I haven't installed. It receives a lot of compliments even though it is not perfect. I haven't driven it much as have been too busy since son started racing and I had two babies since buying the car, so I am a little too busy to fix or drive it to say the least. I'm still putting together my add but I can send you some pics via text if you are interested. I'm in MD. Text me if interested...240-723-9342

FYI...Look at my Avatar to the left for a preview of the car.

Last edited by gixxer05; 04-21-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Z06 or FRC near GA ~ 17k budget ~ High Miles/Rebuilt Title OK

Quick Reply: WTB: Z06 or FRC near GA ~ 17k budget ~ High Miles/Rebuilt Title OK