Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Feeler/FS: 02 C5 Z06 *Like New*

 
Old 05-21-2017, 04:37 PM
  #41  
Cordcutter
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Interested

I'm interested in buying your car. Will you accept an offer of $26,000?
Cordcutter is offline  
Old 06-14-2017, 08:04 AM
  #42  
Yello95
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Yello95's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2001
Location: East coast of Virginia Virginia
Posts: 22,562
Liked 382 Times in 321 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Default

Originally Posted by Randy 02EBZ06 View Post
TTT

Took some new pics today, hopefully this link works.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...4sCSq1LNL0RySw
You would be totally nuts to sell this car at less than what you are asking...don't you just love the Craigscraplist lowballers?
TTT
Yello95 is offline  
Old 06-16-2017, 09:33 AM
  #43  
Eric Fischer
CF Senior Member
 
Eric Fischer's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2000
Location: Freehold, NJ
Posts: 2,593
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Wow that is a clean car! Free bump.
Eric Fischer is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 09:44 PM
  #44  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Thanks guys, I'm holding firm at 29K. If I don't sell it, I'm keeping it! Just had it out over the weekend, she's still like new!
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:28 PM
  #45  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

New Year bump, this car is like new!
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:37 PM
  #46  
Sean_emory
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2018
Posts: 102
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

This is the exact car I want to move up to, pics have me salivating.
Sean_emory is offline  
The following users liked this post: Sean_emory
Randy 02EBZ06 (03-05-2019)
Old 03-04-2019, 09:52 PM
  #47  
skatsuf
CF Senior Member
 
skatsuf's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2007
Location: WPB Fl
Posts: 329
Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts
Default 02 eb zo6

Beautiful car. I have 15,000 on mine and my wife thinks I'm crazy. You my friend are sicker than I am. Hold your price if you don't need to cash out.
skatsuf is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 07:45 PM
  #48  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by skatsuf View Post
Beautiful car. I have 15,000 on mine and my wife thinks I'm crazy. You my friend are sicker than I am. Hold your price if you don't need to cash out.
Thanks! All my buddies say I'm crazy also. I've got a great wife, she has never said a word about the Vette. If it sells, great, if not, it will stay in my garage!
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 09:16 AM
  #49  
GS982
CF Senior Member
 
GS982's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Worth Texas
Posts: 465
Liked 106 Times in 84 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist
Default

Wow, magnificent! Perfect color combo, and that interior pic looks like showroom new, no greasy slick look like most C5s end up with. This has me wanting to sell my C3 to make room for this car! Hold firm on your price, I wouldn't take a penny less. I would say $29K is a bargain for this time capsule. GLWS....or maybe not, if it hangs around for a few more months I might give in to the temptation to make it mine!
GS982 is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 04:51 PM
  #50  
WayneCar
CF Senior Member
 
WayneCar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2000
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 544
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Drag racing? I think the closest Randy's car has seen to that is "speed wax".
Maybe I am just unaware, but I think you might be talking about a different car.
Wayne

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 03-08-2019 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Removed criticism of selling price.
WayneCar is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 07:29 PM
  #51  
Josephu
CF Senior Member
 
Josephu's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2017
Location: Green Oak Township, Michigan
Posts: 174
Liked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Thats not his on post #43 ??
Josephu is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 07:41 PM
  #52  
Josephu
CF Senior Member
 
Josephu's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2017
Location: Green Oak Township, Michigan
Posts: 174
Liked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default

I see!! that car must belong to Eric Fischer. ,,,,,sorry..

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 03-08-2019 at 12:31 AM.
Josephu is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 08:07 PM
  #53  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Not sure what you're talking about, but this car has never been drag raced! Hell, the traction control has never been turned off and it's been babied it's entire life, tires still look like new!

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 03-08-2019 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Removed quote on criticism of asking price.
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 08:12 PM
  #54  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by WayneCar View Post
Drag racing? I think the closest Randy's car has seen to that is "speed wax".
Maybe I am just unaware, but I think you might be talking about a different car.
Wayne
Thanks Wayne and you're correct, must be talking about another car! A speed shine is the most it's seen! This is a true garage queen!
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
The following users liked this post: Randy 02EBZ06
WayneCar (03-07-2019)
Old 03-15-2019, 05:50 PM
  #55  
ParisTNDude
CF Senior Member
 
ParisTNDude's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Paris TN
Posts: 1,530
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Gees, When there's a car this nice, I usually go to the last thread to see if there's a last post saying sold! There wasn't so I began reading from the beginning of the thread where I saw the original post dated in 2016. I thought I must have misread and found you had posted in recent days, so it must still be for sale...you are the world's most patient human being...lol.

Anyway, my one month old driven 3 times pristine Camaro was totaled in a car crash just a week or so ago, so I am looking for a new toy. Yours is very appealing. I was sitting at a red light and a piece of junk Dodge PU rear ended me doing 40mph. I have some injuries but none that won't heal in a few months. I've swapped back and forth on Corvettes to Camaros for a bunch of years and it's Corvettes turn. So, with that said I have a couple questions:
  • Surely those are not the original tires and I see that you're offering the original wheels with the car? and if so, how old are those on the car now?
  • The interior is not original, is it? It's beautiful, for sure just curious who did it and how much of the original is left?
  • You said there might be some other mods you couldn't remember. Can you think of anything else?
  • I am interested in your car and simply have to ask, is there any wiggle room in your price?
  • I'm wondering if there are features or items on a Corvette that might not work if not used in so many years...lol. Can you verify that everything works as it should?
Give me some thoughts on the questions and maybe we can exchange telephone numbers and talk.

Jerry

Last edited by ParisTNDude; 03-15-2019 at 05:58 PM.
ParisTNDude is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 08:17 PM
  #56  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ParisTNDude View Post
Gees, When there's a car this nice, I usually go to the last thread to see if there's a last post saying sold! There wasn't so I began reading from the beginning of the thread where I saw the original post dated in 2016. I thought I must have misread and found you had posted in recent days, so it must still be for sale...you are the world's most patient human being...lol.

Anyway, my one month old driven 3 times pristine Camaro was totaled in a car crash just a week or so ago, so I am looking for a new toy. Yours is very appealing. I was sitting at a red light and a piece of junk Dodge PU rear ended me doing 40mph. I have some injuries but none that won't heal in a few months. I've swapped back and forth on Corvettes to Camaros for a bunch of years and it's Corvettes turn. So, with that said I have a couple questions:
  • Surely those are not the original tires and I see that you're offering the original wheels with the car? and if so, how old are those on the car now?
  • The interior is not original, is it? It's beautiful, for sure just curious who did it and how much of the original is left?
  • You said there might be some other mods you couldn't remember. Can you think of anything else?
  • I am interested in your car and simply have to ask, is there any wiggle room in your price?
  • I'm wondering if there are features or items on a Corvette that might not work if not used in so many years...lol. Can you verify that everything works as it should?
Give me some thoughts on the questions and maybe we can exchange telephone numbers and talk.

Jerry
Jerry,

Sorry to hear about your car, this is one of the reasons mine only has 3,500 miles on it.... Yes, those are still the original tires with chromed aftermarket wheels. I also have the original wheels in the boxes which are like new. Interior is all original, except for the Vette Essentials steering wheel, shift boot, shift ****, console and emergency brake boot and handle. I still have the factory interior parts also. Sorry, no wiggle room in the price. Everything works like new, it does still come out every once in awhile for a 5 to 10 mile spin.

Let me know if you have any other questions or shoot me a PM.

Thanks
Randy
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 10:21 PM
  #57  
ParisTNDude
CF Senior Member
 
ParisTNDude's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Paris TN
Posts: 1,530
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Thanks, Randy. Let me think it over during the weekend. I will let you know soon.

Jerry
ParisTNDude is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 06:53 AM
  #58  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ParisTNDude View Post
Thanks, Randy. Let me think it over during the weekend. I will let you know soon.

Jerry
Sounds good, just let me know,

Randy
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 04:43 PM
  #59  
VETROC
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2000
Location: Boston, Mass
Posts: 302
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

PM Sent.
VETROC is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 07:18 PM
  #60  
Randy 02EBZ06
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Randy 02EBZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Posts: 112
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by VETROC View Post
PM Sent.
Just responded, let me know if you have any other questions.
Randy 02EBZ06 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Feeler/FS: 02 C5 Z06 *Like New*


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.