Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

The best of street/strip - 2001 lpe tt z06...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 08:33 PM
trayack
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by volts911
your thoughts on how will the car perform in mile event.
There shouldn’t be an issue at all, I’m sure you’ll want to adjust the shift points and converter lockup in the trans programming to suit your needs though. Hell, with my cage you’ll be one of the only cars that’s actually safe to run the speeds it will do at those events.... (if you can’t tell I loath the lack of safety standards at those events given the speed)

- Travis
Old 08-11-2018, 08:41 PM
trayack
Drifting

Sorry I've been absent for a while, and haven't returned PM's. My father is very sick and has been hospitalized so my focus has been elsewhere. The car is still for sale....feel free to text with questions.

- Travis
508-221-0240
Old 08-24-2018, 09:56 PM
trayack
Drifting

Up to the top.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Mirek
Burning Brakes

Received 70 Likes on 54 Posts

Bump for a bad-*** ride.
The following users liked this post:
trayack (09-03-2018)
Old 09-10-2018, 06:55 AM
trayack
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mirek
Bump for a bad-*** ride.
Thanks man. As good as this one looks in pics and print the real magic is in the drivability and comfort.....and then there's the loud pedal, that's pretty fun too.

- Travis
Old 09-17-2018, 11:46 PM
trayack
Drifting

Up...

- Travis
Old 09-27-2018, 09:05 PM
trayack
Drifting

Bump

- Travis
Old 10-15-2018, 09:48 PM
trayack
Drifting

UP

- Travis
Old 11-02-2018, 08:14 PM
trayack
Drifting

Bump...

- Travis
Old 11-26-2018, 10:00 PM
trayack
Drifting

Again.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:56 PM
trayack
Drifting

Might be willing to work with a potential buyer on price if the offer was reasonable.

- Travis
Old 01-05-2019, 08:14 PM
trayack
Drifting

I've grown tired of the F/S process and useless trade offers. As such I will be lowering the price to my rock bottom price. At this amount there is zero room for negotiations, the price is the price take it or leave it.

FINAL PRICE DROP - $45K
Old 01-22-2019, 09:17 PM
trayack
Drifting

Bump
Old 02-08-2019, 11:52 PM
trayack
Drifting

Threw the car up on ebay for some fresh eyes to see....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123631785948https://www.ebay.com/itm/123631785948

- Travis
Old 02-10-2019, 06:23 PM
NosLaser
Le Mans Master

Received 63 Likes on 49 Posts

The only reason this car hasn't sold is because it is going to be a niche market; someone essentially looking for a streetable race car, and because of the age they aren't going to have too many finance options. Not a ton of people have 50k laying around to make a toy purchase. That is seriously the only reason it hasn't sold - this car is an insane value for the money, especially if it is turn key sorted. Good luck with the sale man.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:15 PM
trayack
Drifting

Originally Posted by NosLaser
The only reason this car hasn't sold is because it is going to be a niche market; someone essentially looking for a streetable race car, and because of the age they aren't going to have too many finance options. Not a ton of people have 50k laying around to make a toy purchase. That is seriously the only reason it hasn't sold - this car is an insane value for the money, especially if it is turn key sorted. Good luck with the sale man.
I totally agree with you, but my location also hurts it a lot. No one ever sees it, but there's nothing I can do about that. As far as bang for the buck, I'd put money that this is the best deal on the market right now of any kind. At the 45K you're paying for the shortblock and the trans/rear swap....literally the entire rest of the car is a freebee. This is as turn key of a combo as there is. Not only is it sorted with all the bugs worked out, but its all fresh too right down to the brake pads and tires. Hell, I even steam-cleaned the interior last night. I have a semi-pro level detail setup so all my stuff looks brand new all the time.

It kills me to sell it, but it just comes down to the fact that I simply don't use it....basically ever. My GF lives in NYC now so my off weekends are spend traveling back and forth (4.5 hours each way) so the racing opportunities are slim and none. I work every other weekend as well with my LEO schedule so I only have so much time available in the first place. Its time to start checking some cars off the "stuff I want to own" list...starting with an R8 or a GenV Viper. So, to get to those, unfortunately the vette has to find a new home. I honestly can't wait to see the new owner's face when it finally does change hands, and maybe more so....to see the post backing up everything I've said. Not going to lie....getting trolled on on various sites by ignorant a-holes does take its toll.

- Travis
Old 02-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Quiky One
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by trayack
I totally agree with you, but my location also hurts it a lot. No one ever sees it, but there's nothing I can do about that. As far as bang for the buck, I'd put money that this is the best deal on the market right now of any kind. At the 45K you're paying for the shortblock and the trans/rear swap....literally the entire rest of the car is a freebee. This is as turn key of a combo as there is. Not only is it sorted with all the bugs worked out, but its all fresh too right down to the brake pads and tires. Hell, I even steam-cleaned the interior last night. I have a semi-pro level detail setup so all my stuff looks brand new all the time.

It kills me to sell it, but it just comes down to the fact that I simply don't use it....basically ever. My GF lives in NYC now so my off weekends are spend traveling back and forth (4.5 hours each way) so the racing opportunities are slim and none. I work every other weekend as well with my LEO schedule so I only have so much time available in the first place. Its time to start checking some cars off the "stuff I want to own" list...starting with an R8 or a GenV Viper. So, to get to those, unfortunately the vette has to find a new home. I honestly can't wait to see the new owner's face when it finally does change hands, and maybe more so....to see the post backing up everything I've said. Not going to lie....getting trolled on on various sites by ignorant a-holes does take its toll.

- Travis
free bump buddy, amazing car and combo
trayack (02-12-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To The best of street/strip - 2001 lpe tt z06...

Old 02-11-2019, 07:59 PM
NosLaser
Le Mans Master

Received 63 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by trayack

- Travis
Yeah dude you can't listen to that nonsense. People are idiots. You could find a cure for cancer and give it away for free, and in your free time teach blind kittens to read, and people will still talk ****. They will never have anything as bad *** as this Vette - so for what it is worth maybe find some solace in that.

The market for exceptional builds is disappointing for sure. Everyone wants a bad *** car until it comes time to put the money in that is required to build a bad *** car, and they see the reality of it. I have a high 7 second capable twin turbo Cobra, and there has to be 80+ grand in that car. I've got probably 5 grand in AN fittings. This is not a cheap hobby, and the things you don't account for when taking on a build like this will blow your mind with how much it all adds up. This car is a literal steal for this money, and if I didn't already have 2 turbo Cobras (the other a low 10 second pump gas daily driver capable street car) I'd buy this thing on principle alone, but I'm already taxing my wife's VERY lenient patience haha...

Don't sell yourself short on this car. Stick firm to the money you are asking because it is well worth it, and anyone who is a serious enough buyer and not just a **** talker on the internet will recognize it as such as well. It is an awesome build.
The following 2 users liked this post by NosLaser:
trayack (02-12-2019), vrybad (02-23-2019)
Old 02-21-2019, 02:44 PM
trayack
Drifting

The reserve was close to being met so I put it back up for another round.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123650075159

- Travis
Old 02-23-2019, 07:23 AM
vrybad
Le Mans Master

Received 708 Likes on 391 Posts

Just amazing, $45K, 17,000 miles, fully professionally built, refreshed, ready to drive, and WITH A TRAILER!!!!!

Fantastic deal.
I hope the right buyer finds you.
trayack (02-23-2019)

Quick Reply: The best of street/strip - 2001 lpe tt z06...