Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: 6 speed Corvette Close to $10k

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 06:12 PM
BirdBoy96
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 speed Corvette Close to $10k

I'm looking to buy my first Corvette for as close to $10k as possible. It has to be at least a C5 and a six speed. It also has to pass safety and emissons inspection. It also has to have a removable/clear top.

I understand that the miles will probably be high and the condition might not be the best.

​​​​​​​I am fine with almost any mods done to the car, I plan on making it my daily driver.

​​​​​​​I prefer as close to Missouri as possible, but am willing to travel for a good deal.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:40 PM
xdmikey
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BirdBoy96
I'm looking to buy my first Corvette for as close to $10k as possible. It has to be at least a C5 and a six speed. It also has to pass safety and emissons inspection. It also has to have a removable/clear top.

I understand that the miles will probably be high and the condition might not be the best.

​​​​​​​I am fine with almost any mods done to the car, I plan on making it my daily driver.

​​​​​​​I prefer as close to Missouri as possible, but am willing to travel for a good deal.
Message sent.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:07 AM
grampi50
Le Mans Master

Received 548 Likes on 408 Posts

I've looked at a few that were around $10K...at that price they're either really high mileage, are pretty rough looking, or a combination of the two...that's why I'm waiting until I can afford to spend more to get a nicer one...
Old 04-19-2017, 06:16 PM
xdmikey
Racer

Default Pics of my $10K, 72K c5

I hope. I shot the pics and now I will try to post them.
Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2017, 06:20 PM
xdmikey
Racer

Default Pics

Didn't go as planned.

I did show the cracked console around the shifter. The only two other issues are the emblems front and rear that are incomplete. Otherwise she's corgeous.

Sometimes you can get a prize for $10K.

Get notified of new replies

To 6 speed Corvette Close to $10k

Quick Reply: WTB: 6 speed Corvette Close to $10k