Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2001 Corvette 72,xxx miles. $18,750 obo

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 08:58 PM
ls1_chris
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Corvette 72,xxx miles. $18,750 obo

I am selling my 2001 Corvette that currently has 72,xxx miles. This car is in excellent condition. Interior is 9/10 and exterior is 8/10. Only thing that I could say is wrong with the exterior is a small scratch on the hood that I haven't even tried buffing out but I'm sure it will. Other than that there is no paint peeling, no dents, no dings. I am the third owner on the car and have all of the original paperwork the care came with including the tape you get from corvette still in the wrapper(unopened) and the msrp sticker with all of the options. The car has literally every additional option that was available on the car(HUD, magnetic ride, upgraded factory seats (black interior), and the magnetic red magnesium upgraded color option available in 2001).

Mods
The car is lightly modded including kooks 1 3/4 headers and pipe(no cats) with the B&B bullets cutback exhaust. The gears were swapped with a fresh set of 3.90's along with an ls7 clutch and clutch assembly kit which were done at 67k miles(I have all of the paperwork from the shop that did the work). Jeremy Preston from Horsepower Sales in west palm beach did every single bit of work on the car along with tuning it himself with HP tuners.
C6Z06 shifter and C6 shift **** are installed(I have the stock shifter and shift ****).
C6Z06 swaybars and end links went on along with the clutch and gears.
The car also has 5k 55 watt HID's and 3k 55 watt HID fogs along with JW clear(smoked) turn signal housings and switchback LED turn signals. Lastly the car has a fresh pair of NT05's on the rear that have less than 1,500 miles on them.

The car sits in the garage and is only driven on the weekends when I have time. Oil changes are kept up with and brakes are still in very good shape. This car literally needs nothing done to it. It's ready to be driven!

Asking price is $18,750 which is a steal considering all of the money that was just recently put into the car. Once again I have all the receipts for everything done on the car. Would prefer cash but open to trades if its for the right vehicle. I'm located in Jupiter, FL and my phone number is 561-517-1250. Feel free to text or call me with any other questions.
Thanks!
Attached Images        

Last edited by ls1_chris; 05-26-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Gruz7
Cruising

Still for sale?
Old 05-26-2017, 08:13 AM
ls1_chris
8th Gear

Default 2001 Corvette for sale

Originally Posted by Gruz7
Still for sale?