Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: '00 Pewter Convrtbl (Targa top) Tampa -96k mi - $8700 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 11:28 AM
PewterC5InTampa
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Convrtbl (Targa top) Tampa, 96k mi, $8k OBO

I have to give up my beloved C5 due to a back injury. So here it is, for sale :-(

2000 C5 Corvette hatchback with removable Targa Top - 96,400 miles.

$8k OBO - motivated seller, make me an offer

Bear with me here.

I don't understand cars well enough to be able to explain details like others here. I'm a GIRL and I'm automotively challenged :-)

I will do my best here to give you all the details so we don't waste each other's time with unknowns.

The body is in good condition, still turns heads and gets plenty of compliments.

Pewter Gray with grey leather interior. Power everything, dual temp control. AM/FM/Cassette with CD player.

Two owners but within the same family (it was my uncle's, then it became mine). Well maintained but I can't find the maintenance file (still looking for it).

Recently replaced a/c belt, serpentine belt, power steering pump and harmonic balancer.

Has a few minor defects, mostly simply inconvenient, but it's a pleasure to drive. Here are the defects that I know of:
Passenger window electrical wiring is loose, so sometimes the window won't roll down.

Left headlight housing - when it goes to close, the little motor that lifts and lowers the housing makes a noise - maybe has bad bearings? Needs replacement.

The oil pressure gauge doesn't work.

Occasionally the anti theft system displays "Pull key and wait 10 seconds" when you start it. Just do that and it's business as usual.

The traction control\ABS module needs replacing. The car drives fine

Tires will need replacing soon.

It's been in two very minor fender benders. One was a rolling stop and only scratched the front bumper. The other was not much more than that. I bumped someone from behind at a light during a stop and go situation, and the air bags didn't deploy. Replaced the front bumper for that one, due to a two inch crack in the plastic.

Car can be viewed in Riverview evenings or weekends, or South Tampa Tuesday thru Saturday right after 5 pm.

Feel free to text or call before 11:00 pm: 813-390-6655

Last edited by PewterC5InTampa; 06-23-2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: New photos and price reduction
Old 06-23-2017, 12:59 PM
PewterC5InTampa
7th Gear

Default Bump

Bump
Lowered price, added pics
Old 06-29-2017, 04:02 PM
PewterC5InTampa
7th Gear

Default Sold

This car has been sold.

Originally Posted by PewterC5InTampa

I have to give up my beloved C5 due to a back injury. So here it is, for sale :-(

2000 C5 Corvette hatchback with removable Targa Top - 96,400 miles.

$8k OBO - motivated seller, make me an offer

Bear with me here.

I don't understand cars well enough to be able to explain details like others here. I'm a GIRL and I'm automotively challenged :-)

I will do my best here to give you all the details so we don't waste each other's time with unknowns.

The body is in good condition, still turns heads and gets plenty of compliments.

Pewter Gray with grey leather interior. Power everything, dual temp control. AM/FM/Cassette with CD player.

Two owners but within the same family (it was my uncle's, then it became mine). Well maintained but I can't find the maintenance file (still looking for it).

Recently replaced a/c belt, serpentine belt, power steering pump and harmonic balancer.

Has a few minor defects, mostly simply inconvenient, but it's a pleasure to drive. Here are the defects that I know of:
Passenger window electrical wiring is loose, so sometimes the window won't roll down.

Left headlight housing - when it goes to close, the little motor that lifts and lowers the housing makes a noise - maybe has bad bearings? Needs replacement.

The oil pressure gauge doesn't work.

Occasionally the anti theft system displays "Pull key and wait 10 seconds" when you start it. Just do that and it's business as usual.

The traction control\ABS module needs replacing. The car drives fine

Tires will need replacing soon.

It's been in two very minor fender benders. One was a rolling stop and only scratched the front bumper. The other was not much more than that. I bumped someone from behind at a light during a stop and go situation, and the air bags didn't deploy. Replaced the front bumper for that one, due to a two inch crack in the plastic.

Car can be viewed in Riverview evenings or weekends, or South Tampa Tuesday thru Saturday right after 5 pm.

Feel free to text or call before 11:00 pm: 813-390-6655

Get notified of new replies

To '00 Pewter Convrtbl (Targa top) Tampa -96k mi - $8700 OBO

Quick Reply: FS: '00 Pewter Convrtbl (Targa top) Tampa -96k mi - $8700 OBO