Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: 01-04 z06 L5 fenders built motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 08:27 AM
badazzEBz06
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 01-04 z06 L5 fenders built motor

hey guys i was in the search for a c6z and actually been tossing around the idea of getting back into a c5z, but with a few caveats the car I'm looking for has to be very particular as i don't own a garage anymore and can really do the work. I am looking for an 01-04 z06 in the price range of 20k or less color must be RED, BLUE, SILVER or BLACK (absolutely no yellow or white) the car must have L5 fender flares (IDK just think they look the best), I am also looking for this car to have nothing smaller than a 402 stroker 6.0 forged...I have seen a few on here but for the most part they have the exhaust cut into the side of the bumper behind the rear wheel or they have a spoiler (not looking to replace the rear bumper) wheels don't matter much nor do brakes as i will most likely be upgrading to c6z brakes and are sp500 hybrid, don't really care about the condition of the seats because ill be replacing those as well, can be mod red or all black interior...also planning on boosting this vehicle and if it has nitrous thats no big deal as ill most likely be spraying and running meth...let me know what you have! thanks guys!! its good to be back i haven't been on here in years!

Last edited by badazzEBz06; 07-29-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB: 01-04 z06 L5 fenders built motor