Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2001 Corvette Z06 Twin Turbo 8900 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 04:37 PM
Markantony5
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested

I'm interested in the vette if it's still for sale
Old 09-19-2017, 04:39 PM
Markantony5
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested

Originally Posted by LS1FTW
Up for sale is my automatic swapped twin turbo 2001 Z06. The car is absolutely mint, only 9,700 miles. The car has been garage kept its entire life, always hand washed, etc.

The car was originally built by Lingenfelter at 3,600 miles and the build was refreshed and dyno tuned (640 rwhp, 640 rwtq on 12# of boost) by Vengeance Racing at 7,400 miles in October, 2014. While at Vengeance the car received fresh fluids, new shocks, poly bushing kit, upgraded fuel system, upgraded valve springs, and they also did the Trunion upgrade with the factory rockers. They also performed the auto swap and upgraded the rear end.

The car has been to the track a couple times and ran 10.4 at 135 with an easy foot braked launch. Leaving on more boost using the 2 step it should go low 10's as is, and has the potential to go 9's turning up the boost slightly. I bought the car from the second owner who had all of the work performed. I have all documentation for everything. Asking price is $32,000. Mods are as follows:

- Full Lingenfelter Twin turbo package which includes:
o JE forged pistons and Oliver billet rods
o CNC'd LS6 heads with stainless valves
o LPE GT2 cam with supporting mods (dual valve springs, Trunion rockers, etc)
o Turbo kit with twin Garrett ball bearing turbos and twin intercoolers

- RPM Level X 4L65E automatic transmission with PCS transmission controller, Precision converter
- RPM Stage 4 rear differential with 3.42 gears
- GHL stainless exhaust
- Custom fuel system with LPE pump, Kenne Bell BAP, and 60 lb injectors
- Alky Control single nozzle meth kit
- TurboSmart manual boost controller (car is tuned at 13#)
- LG Poly Bushing Kit
- QA1 Precision Stocker Star shocks
- 6 point roll bar
- Tinted windows (20%)
- LED headlights, still have the factory halogen bulbs if someone wanted to switch back
- Front Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, rear Mickey Thompson drag radials

Small issues with the car:

- Computer occasionally throws a light for a clutch switch code (P0704). I talked to Vengeance Racing about this (they performed the auto swap) and they said that this happens because the computer doesn't recognize a clutch. The code can easily be deleted through HP Tuners so the light doesn't pop up. I usually just clear the code and it stays off for a few hundred miles.

- The driver side door sometimes doesn't unlock with the fob (I sometimes have to use the key). This is a common C5 Corvette problem and is most likely due to a bad relay in the door module. A new relay just needs to be soldered in.

- Though this isn't really an "issue" the car does have a full poly bushing kit so it is a little noisy going over bumps.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see any additional pictures. I am located in the Chicago area near O'Hare airport. I may entertain partial trades for another car plus at least $15k on top. For potential trades I would prefer it to be LS powered with an auto trans. Mileage on the car may go up slightly as I do continue to drive it. Thanks for looking

Here is a video review a friend made of the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuEbG0h2z0c&t=45s

Cold start/idle video 9/9/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IpkRkDx52o

I'm interested in the vette
Old 09-19-2017, 08:17 PM
LS1FTW
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Markantony5
I'm interested in the vette if it's still for sale
Sent you a text