Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2004 Z06 Le Mans supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 10:01 PM
mrx_33k
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Z06 Le Mans supercharged

Well it's time to sell my baby. Bought another Z06 and I don't have time for two. I was in the process of replacing all electrical harness since there is a short somewhere but since I moved on to another vette..... I don't want to invest more money into this one. It runs just fine but the short pops up here and there. Was going to put for sale at 23k. But since I'm not going to replace the wiring. I'm selling it for 16k obo as is. If not sold by summer, then I will part the car out. I rather sell it to some one that will keep her in one piece and will appreciate her. It is a 2004 Z06 Le Mans edition #1756 out 2025 made. Forged LS6 with 10k miles on engine. A&A vortek V3 supercharger and intercooler. Duel pure methanol injected and McLeod RXT twin disc clutch. Tuned and dyno at 800hp.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:20 PM
mrx_33k
Advanced

Originally Posted by mrx_33k
Well it's time to sell my baby. Bought another Z06 and I don't have time for two. I was in the process of replacing all electrical harness since there is a short somewhere but since I moved on to another vette..... I don't want to invest more money into this one. It runs just fine but the short pops up here and there. Was going to put for sale at 23k. But since I'm not going to replace the wiring. I'm selling it for 16k obo as is. If not sold by summer, then I will part the car out. I rather sell it to some one that will keep her in one piece and will appreciate her. It is a 2004 Z06 Le Mans edition #1756 out 2025 made. Forged LS6 with 10k miles on engine. A&A vortek V3 supercharger and intercooler. Duel pure methanol injected and McLeod RXT twin disc clutch. Tuned and dyno at 800hp.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:43 PM
UmCanesZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

How many miles on the car?
Any pics of the interior?
Can those stickers be removed without damaging the paint?
What happens when it shorts out? Does it just blow a fuse or does the car shut down?
Other than the supercharger, what are the other engine mods?

Last edited by UmCanesZ06; 02-09-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:06 AM
mrx_33k
Advanced

60k on the car. 10k on new forged LS6 built at leading edge performance in Las Vegas by garth. Yes vinyl stickers can be removed by a wrap shop with no damage. Under load it drops voltage and engine wants to shut off. Tach and Speedo go crazy. Some times it tells me voltage fault. I reset codes and works great then it creeps up again. Electrical shop said I need to replace all wiring harnesses. If i just fix the short we won't be able to tell if the harness has another weak spot and cause a short again later down the road.

347 CID. -GM LS1 aluminum block -- Stock crankshaft. Lunati 4340 forged connecting rods. Wiseco forged 3.905" FI pistons w/ multi fit valve pockets , GFX stainless chrome top ring, napier 2nd, 3mm HT oil rings (for high heat applications) -Clevite H series main & rod bearings -Dura Bond one piece cam bearings -ARP main studs **Shortblock blueprinting process summary. -Block is inspected for flaws and when cleared for use is fully deburred inside & out, line honed to low of spec w/ ARP main studs (establishing crankshaft center line as well as insures proper bearing crush), deck surfaces cut using BHJ deck true fixture insuring perpendicular deck surfaces & optimum quench distance, cylinders bored (when required) using 3 axis CNC mill, cylinders honed w/ torque plate to required clearance for specific application, block is machined as required for rod bolt clearance, block is final inspected and extensively cleaned for assembly. Each crankshafts stroke is individually indexed on a Berco crank grinding machine and all journals are measured for alignment, roundness and taper. Any corrections necessary are made to insure a perfect crank from post to rear seal. Crankshaft is balanced to ? oz. in. tolerance. During final assembly ring end gaps are adjusted for application and all bearing clearances are adjusted for application. All oil galley plugs & dowel pins are installed.

?
GM timing chain set. GM LS-7 lifters. LEP custom 7.400" C/M pushrods. ARP main studs WCCH STGII 243's with SS valves and gold springs. Stock rockers and stands. MLS GM gaskets. ARP head bolts. Camshaft of choice. Longblock assemled and ready to ship. Stock rockers and stands.

I will take pics of interior tomorrow for you. Meth kit and dual clutch too.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:04 PM
mrx_33k
Advanced

Old 02-13-2018, 09:18 AM
mrx_33k
Advanced

It is now up for trade too.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:16 PM
mrx_33k
Advanced