Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2002 Yellow Corvette Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 04:34 PM
1georg1
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Yellow Corvette Coupe

Hi everyone. So I have been on and off about selling my Corvette for several months now but it wasn't until pretty recent that we had to make some changes (I decided to return to college a year ago + family moved in so I needed to make some space) which lead me to decide on finally selling it. I had to park it outside for now due to limited space in the garage and I don't drive it like I would want to because of the horrible weather here in the PNW. I have owned it for exactly 2 years now. Dealer close by has done all the service work. Has replica C7 corvette wheels, Khumo Ecsta PS91's which were installed in September of 2016 or so but I only have driven it a total of 1,000-2,000 miles on them or so. I only drove it about 8 days out of each month from Feb-Nov. Has 73,xxx miles on the engine, it has HUD installed but did not come from the factory with it. Does need some repaint on front bumper and rear due since I bought it but never bothered me enough to do anything about it. I am the 3rd owner or so according to "CarFax." I bought it for much more than I am asking but I know that is how vehicles usually depreciate in value. So, conclusion, I would like to sell my 2002 Corvette for $15,000 or equivalent in Litecoin. I already contacted the exchange I go through (Coinbase) to verify I could receive Litecoin for a situation like this and they are fine with it. With that being said, I would prefer to meet in person but I am sure with the proper documentation and such we could make it work. Any suggestions are also welcome! I think this is my first time posting in the C5 forum, I used to be in the C4 forum until I sold my '91 and bought this '02 a couple years back.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 PM
getherejune
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

nice looking c5 1g1 I love our torch red '02 but yellow was our first choice-would have definitely taken a look at yours if we could rewind 6 mos or so! Might want to take a shot of the options sticker in the glovebox and post that, along with some pics of the interior and definitely a pic or two of the engine bay (sorry-engine bay is my pet peave!). Also i'm sure others will want to know if its an auto or m6. Nice looking c5-sorry you have to sell it but GLWS!! (i feel you about the weather here in the PNW).
jp
Old 12-06-2017, 08:37 PM
1georg1
Advanced

Oh jeez I did forget to list it's an Auto! Thanks by the way, I will take pics of the interior and the rest later this week when I have a bit of time off from school and college, finals this week! Wooo
Old 12-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Ramets
Burning Brakes

Received 391 Likes on 249 Posts

Both tops?
Old 12-10-2017, 06:46 PM
1georg1
Advanced

I seem to have misplaced the black acrylic top, but if I find it I will include it as well. I took some pics of the engine bay and inside. All pretty stock.

Get notified of new replies

To 2002 Yellow Corvette Coupe

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Yellow Corvette Coupe