Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: Extremely clean 21k mile 04 silver/black Z06 FS

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 07:02 PM
theseal
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Extremely clean 21k mile 04 silver/black Z06 FS

I’ve had this car for three years. It was in show condition when I bought it. Obvious that the prior owner was a car show guy.

Only mods are:

NRG carbon seats and RCI cam lock lap belts, with the stock seat belts as well. These are very comfortable street seats, much more comfortable than factory, and frankly they fit pretty big people fine as well.

An air intake

Headers with stock titanium tail pipes, it sounds absolutely beautiful.

Long ARP wheel studs

Presumably a tune. I don’t know but it is strong and runs smooth and clean. Stock cam I am pretty sure.

Brand new brakes and tires.

I removed the underhood felt.

C6 shifter ****

This is a very clean, tight car, interior looks brand new, no rattles or stains, no loose doors or panels. Basically a brand new car.

I did manage to put a couple of blemishes on it, shown in the pictures. I had it in a trailer and the trailer door/parts bin door scraped it lightly in two places (shown). I accidentally buffed through the paint on the lower passenger side wheelwell. I unscrewed the antenna and lost it. Someone at the dealership used something to clean the steering wheel and it made the airbag cover sort of sticky, I have not tried to get it off. The shifter boot could use a better attachment to the ****, it slips down sometimes.

I don’t know if I have the red injector covers, I will look.

Clean Texas title, good friend is the Service Manager of a Chevrolet Dealer, he’s done all the maintenance with his best mechanics.

It will be very obvious on inspection that this is a no accidents, non – flood damage car. But just for the record, it was NOT in any flood waters. In fact it was at the Chevrolet dealer during the flood so this can be verified if you wish.

$25k or best offer. Might consider trades for a classic restomod truck or suburban.
Attached Images           
Old 12-28-2017, 07:07 PM
theseal
Drifting

also the dealer lost a couple of my lugnuts so they used stock ones, which are shorter. Correct threads, they just look wrong, so I need to round up a few.

Here are the blemish photos
Attached Images    
Old 12-30-2017, 09:52 PM
theseal
Drifting

Ttt
Old 01-03-2018, 11:45 PM
theseal
Drifting

Ttt