Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2001 Z06 HPDE Car for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 09:15 AM
brophyjo1
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2001 Z06 HPDE Car for Sale

One of kind, near show room condition Z01 Z06. The car has been retrofitted with many tasteful upgrades to the body including a professionally installed Specter Werkes Group5 body package including a killer looking grounds effects, rear facia/spoiler kit and body stripes. It?s well done and very rare to see. The engine was upgraded to an LS376/525 GM Performance Parts Factory built and warrantied Racing engine. The engine was installed in 2012 by Cauley Performance Automotive in West Bloomfield, and Dyno Tuned by Motorcity Speed. The engine has less than 7,000 miles on it. It?s basically brand new. Other updates: - stainless steel headers - cats are removed (sounds awesome but not too loud) - Doug Rippie front brake ducts - Setrab oil cooler - 3 Quart Accusump - Trans cooler system purchased from LPI racing installed by Cauley with aircraft quality fittings and stainless braided hoses (cooler tucked into rear air vents in front of rear tire) - Differential cooler system purchased from LPI racing installed by Cauley with aircraft quality fittings and stainless braided hoses (cooler tucked into one of the rear air vents in front of rear tire) - Aluminum heel/toe gas pedal - Clutch return spring - Double capacity racing radiator - High performance intake air box The original seats and interior is in great condition as I had seat covers on the seats and used after market seats for most of the time I had the car. Originals are back in the car. This car has had $25,000 in upgrades to it that enhance its ability as a performance road course vehicle. It is an extremely capable track car. However, I have taken great care of the car as well so it could be used as a show piece and/or for a great track car.

Also have 2 extra sets of OEM wheels with Hoosiers for sale and one knock off set. Have Corbeau seats, harness bar and harness as well if you are interested in these parts.

Price: $25,000
VIN: 1G1YY12S415133227

Contact by phone or text: Joe at 248-246-7203

The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (05-19-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 10:49 AM
workmanw
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 517 Likes on 292 Posts

Beautiful, beautiful car! I would almost buy it just to get my hands on that rear bumper! ;-) Good luck with sale!
Old 05-18-2019, 03:11 PM
Chp5
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the car located? Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To 2001 Z06 HPDE Car for Sale

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 Z06 HPDE Car for Sale