Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2000 FRC Corvette Central IL

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 09:56 AM
slacker83
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sold

Good Morning Everyone,

After owning my corvette for close to 4 years I am ready to let it go to a new home. I purchased it from the previous owner in Maryland in 2014 with 75k miles on it and currently after 4 years it is around 82k. This is the main reason for letting it go, with 4 bikes in the garage any free time I have goes to them and not this car. This car has been extremely reliable, went to TN and NC last year with no issues. Everything works in the car as it should except for not all the buttons on the HVAC controls light like they should. Common problem with these cars.

Overall the car is in very nice shape and a great driver. Rear diff, transmission oil changed in 2014 when I got the car and it gets an oil change once a year regardless of miles. I have a few parts that I can thrown in with the car for the right price. This would include hp tuners, fuel pressure gauge, 60lbs injectors, boost gauge, underdrive crank pulley, and pillar pod for gauges. I had planned on putting a ati procharger on the car but lost interest and sold the procharger. I will try and post more pictures today this is just what I had on my phone.

$13500 best offer

Mods:
LG longtube headers with matching X no catalytic converters, I have the cats if buyer would like to reinstall. (when it was getting exhaust work done the owner of the shop believed they are LG headers, they were installed before I bought the car)
C6 Z06 shocks installed last may
C6 Sway Bars installed last may
C6 Z06 Shifter and ****
K&N Intake
Skip Shift removed and tuned after header install
Pypes cat back exhaust

Issues:
Some HVAC buttons don't light up like they should
Missing trim piece left of radio (replacement piece ordered should be here by 07/09/18. Replaced the trim piece.
Check engine light is on for removal of the catalytic converter. Plan on disabling this with HP tuners this week. This code ended up being the air system check valve, replaced and now no check engine light.
Idler pulley tick: I have not been able to fix this and have replaced all the idlers, tensioners, and belt at least once. Car has done this ever since I've owned it. I was told a manual tensioner is almost the only way of fixing it.
Service Column lock is displayed on dash: Recalls have been done, I ordered a LMC5 this week and will fix this shortly. This is now fixed.
There is some light scratching on the rear right side of the bumper, I will put pics of this. Doesn't look horrible but it is there.

More pictures taken today

Last edited by slacker83; 08-07-2018 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Added new pictures
Old 07-02-2018, 01:24 PM
tacman
Pro

St. Jude Donor '13

Looks like a good buy. More photos would be nice. Good Luck. :-)
Old 07-02-2018, 03:37 PM
slacker83
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by tacman
Looks like a good buy. More photos would be nice. Good Luck. :-)
Thanks for the bump and just added more pics!
Old 07-15-2018, 11:52 PM
slacker83
Heel & Toe

Just fixed a few things on the car, bump!

Get notified of new replies

To 2000 FRC Corvette Central IL

Quick Reply: FS: 2000 FRC Corvette Central IL