Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2003 Electron Blue Corvette Convertible (MANUAL) - $13,999

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 01:41 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2003 Electron Blue Corvette Convertible (MANUAL) - $13,999

(Copy and Pasted from my ad on Craigslist, Please view all images here)
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d...703783939.html

This a 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible! It still has low miles 81k. It has about every option that was available for this year. It has Heads Up Display, Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel, Magnetic Ride Control, BOSE Speakers, Dual Zone Climate, Sport Seats, Memory seats etc. It has a proper six speed MANUAL transmission, clutch is in excellent shape! No grinding or slipping gears here.The top is in like new condition. No rips or tears. Here are some features of this specific corvette.

- Rare Electron Blue Paint with dual colored interior! It's hard to find this color especially with this color combo interior. Has beige seats/carpet with black dash/steering wheel. I haven't seen another one like this, especially in convertible form. Only about 500 convertibles were made in this color in 2003. If you have never seen Electron Blue in person it kinda changes depending on the light that it's it. I've added photos from different times of the day to give you an idea of what it looks like in person. Beautiful color.
- Short Throw Shifter and Shift ****. If you know anything about c5s you know 1st gear tends to pop out if it's not engaged all the way. With this shifter i have never experienced it.
- CAGS Skip Shift Eliminator. This is a mod that every manual transmission corvette should have. With this kit it bypasses the Computer Aided Gear Selection(CAGS) that locks you out of going into 2nd gear into 4th. You'll be happy knowing this has been already taken care of.
- Aftermarket Roll Bar. Looks great with the shift **** and wheels!!!
- Upgraded z06 Wheels. Has brand new front tires and rear tires have about 70% - 80% life left in them. Tires are ALL SEASON so can be driven in any weather!
- After Market Head Unit. The issue with c5s is the BOSE sound system only works with some head units otherwise you have to change out the speakers as well. This gives you an aux port to listen to your tunes and to keep the factory speakers in! Sounds great!
- Cold Air Intake and Upgraded Throttle Body.

In addition to these features car has new all season tires, tensioner, spark plugs, battery and rear trunk struts! I have had multiple c5s and this one is in great shape. I just had the car go through state inspection for the new owner so you can be sure everything is in working order! No mechanical problems at all and pulls like the ls1 should! Car has no accidents and a clean CarFax report. I personally just did a road trip in it from Dallas Texas and it ran flawlessly. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Out of state buyers are welcome and willing to meet you at the Norfolk Airport(ORF) Theres a couple minor issues with it. The drivers side sun visor hangs(see video) and the memory seats tend to move on their own sometimes so I just find a comfortable seating position and pull the fuse. (See Video)

Here is a video of the car to get you a better idea.

PRICE REDUCTION!!!
I'm asking $14,700 which I think is very fair considering it's a convertible, manual transmission, and a rare color. See KBB value in photos
**Price is FIRM FIRM FIRM!**
Title is CLEAN! Title is in hand ready to go to the new owner! Feel free to contact me with any questions. This is a beautiful car and can't wait to meet the new owner!
Text/Email works best. Zack 757-635-6377
Thank you for looking!

Last edited by DarkBeam; 11-17-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCTION AND VIDEO ADDED
Old 10-03-2018, 05:40 AM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

***price reduction*** 15k!!!
Old 10-14-2018, 01:32 PM
Supturbo
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 03 vette

Is this still avail? Text sent
Old 10-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Murray Anderson
Team Owner

Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts

It's an '03 but not an anniversary edition. Even with the mods,price seems reasonable. GL
Old 10-16-2018, 12:30 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Supturbo
Is this still avail? Text sent
Replied
Old 11-06-2018, 02:46 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

***Price reduction to $14,700 and added a video of the car.***

Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Bump for updated description
Old 11-13-2018, 11:50 AM
BAT
Le Mans Master

Received 1,257 Likes on 550 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Electron Blue is my absolute favorite C5 color! Combined as a convertible AND a manual? Just about the perfect combo for me!!!

Originally Posted by DarkBeam
Bump for updated description
Originally Posted by Murray Anderson
It's an '03 but not an anniversary edition. Even with the mods,price seems reasonable. GL
I read the original posting and the updated info (after the video link) and twice you called it an "Anniversary Edition", of which it is not. Anniversary year, yes, and with the proper badges I'm sure, however the Anniversary Edition was Anniversary Red (actually a maroon) with shale interior. Calling yours an "Anniversary Edition" is incorrect.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:39 PM
gowenfast
Le Mans Master

Received 825 Likes on 431 Posts
Finalist 2022 C1 of the Year - Unmodified
2021 C1 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 C1 of the Year - Unmodified
2018 C1 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '21

Being an owner of an '03 50th Anniversary convertible, in 50th Anniversary red, I'd agree with you that an electron blue car is "no anniversary" car, just a 2003. The OP probably just doesn't understand that fact. That said, the OP's car doesn't seem out of line on the price.

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 11-15-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:11 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by BAT
Electron Blue is my absolute favorite C5 color! Combined as a convertible AND a manual? Just about the perfect combo for me!!!

I read the original posting and the updated info (after the video link) and twice you called it an "Anniversary Edition", of which it is not. Anniversary year, yes, and with the proper badges I'm sure, however the Anniversary Edition was Anniversary Red (actually a maroon) with shale interior. Calling yours an "Anniversary Edition" is incorrect.
Originally Posted by gowenfast
Being an owner of an '03 50th Anniversary convertible, in 50th Anniversary red, I'd agree with you that an electron blue car is "no anniversary" car, just a 2003. The OP probably just doesn't understand that fact. That said, the OP's car doesn't seem out of line on the price.
Sorry updated the craigslist title/description. Updated description and waiting on mods to update title! Thanks for looking you guys.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:01 PM
gowenfast
Le Mans Master

Received 825 Likes on 431 Posts
Finalist 2022 C1 of the Year - Unmodified
2021 C1 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 C1 of the Year - Unmodified
2018 C1 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '21

Originally Posted by DarkBeam
Sorry updated the craigslist title/description. Updated description and waiting on mods to update title! Thanks for looking you guys.
Still, the EB car color is beautiful!! GLWS
Old 12-17-2018, 01:33 PM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Price reduced to $13,499.
Old 12-29-2018, 06:51 PM
BlackHellcat
Drifting

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Is this your car or are you a flipper/dealer? Location? Current flaws?
Old 12-30-2018, 12:34 AM
DarkBeam
Heel & Toe

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To 2003 Electron Blue Corvette Convertible (MANUAL) - $13,999

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 Electron Blue Corvette Convertible (MANUAL) - $13,999